Rawr.

Thread in 'General Chat' started by shriker, Jun 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey critters. :] All applications as of right this moment have been replied to. There are a few people who's emails bounced back their applications though. I'm going to be PMing the people that their applications bounced, so be sure to check your PMs here if you failed to get your acceptance/rejection notice.

Mm, I've also finally got a new site layout in the works. Here's a hint. The theme name starts with a "D", and ends with an "R".

When the new layout is up, there is also going to be a new joining process as well. Your character profiles are going to automatically be submitted to the forum, so all of that copying and pasting doesn't have to be done anymore.

I also noticed several people mentioning this, but I thought I might as well say it out loud here so that everyone is aware. You're now able to open and close your own topics. So if you're finished a thread, just close it and it'll get swept into the scrolls during our next forum clean. ;)

2. Yay, I like the thread closure option.

Okay... I also like word games. So... D_ _ _ R? Eh... I've got no idea. Help.

And also... does that mean that character applications are just going to be posted with no approval process? Or is it a moderated forum?

3. It'll be moderated. :] And depending of if I can get it to work properly, the person that submits their application will be notified either via PM or email if theirs is approved or declined. It should make things go a lot faster as I'll be able to get staff members to help me out with the applications now as well.

4. Duhhh reeyayayam caaaaaash errr? I'm gonna go slink off into an alley and curl up with my flock of boxturtles and eat shrimp on the barbie now. *_*

5. Yuppers! So be in lines all of yous! Or I be cracking some skulls >:O

6. ...? You didn't login.

7. Tis be a slight problem boss. Sorries, I have no idea that I forgot using the quickreply.

8. D_R

DDR!

MWHAHAHAH! I gots it!... wait... hmm...

9. Does it have something to do with rawr?cuase that is a no sene title... for a senseless problem... hmmm...

10. DDR... actually, a layout based on that game would be cool. Insane colours and arrows all over the place. :P But nope, that's not it. ^^'

11. D.......rrr.............door...... door?!!1

12. Door was also the only thing that I could come up with XP

Jodie also said it has nothing to do with rice..hmmm... *goes back to thinking*

13. I thought of deer and Damar (book setting) myself. Heh. I don't think I would ever have guessed it : 0-P

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.