Random Video Surfing

Thread in 'Forum Games' started by shriker, Dec 19, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This isn't exactly a game, but it's spammy enough to be considered one!

Share your favourite YouTube videos here! I mostly look at cute animal videos... so help me broaden my horizons. ;)

2. Aside from aforementioned cute animal videos, *hemferretsfallingdownstairshem* I enjoy searching various beer commercials. I don't drink beer, but in general their advertising is just spectacularly hilarious.

3. I remember that Will Ferrell ad, every time I see it I can't stop thinking about how much money it would have cost x_x I mostly use YouTube for music, more specifically piano tutorials but those aren't interesting to non-piano people. So have a piece of my violin collection!

4. That Will Ferrel ad is a stroke of marketing genius. Will Ferrel reportedly does Old Milwaukee commercials for free. Also, the commercial only aired in North Platte, Nebraska, which is the second-smallest TV market in the United States, so their cost for getting it on TV was actually very small. Plus it is a Super Bowl ad, so it gets publicity for that. And thus, the commercial went viral on the internet, reaching a bazillion more people than they paid for it to reach. Pure genius.
    And, I've seen that Game of Thrones cover, so beautiful. Have you seen the video of the mash-up between this violin, and some other guy's electric guitar? Very epic.

Youtube is also awesome for Simon's Cat videos. Mrrrrrr.

5. Aw man, that is genius, I thought they paid for a national ad during the Super Bowl! I've also seen the mash-up! That and the metal version are great, such a great score for the show.

I don't know why but I always forget about Simon's Cat for some reason, so I like when people link to it!

If anyone is looking for a series to watch I'd recommend The Lizzie Bennet Diaries, which are a modern retelling of Pride and Prejudiced in vlog form.

6. #6 shriker, Sep 18, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2013
    So much awesome in one video.

7. David Bowie and Tilda Swinton = swoon.

While 'Gay Pirates' isn't the most inspired song title this is adorable yet full of sad feels. And catchy.

8. You might've seen or heard of this guy, but for those who haven't, this guy basically does acapella versions of various video game tunes. And they're really good. This is one of my personal favourites of his:

Also, his cat is adorable and looks almost exactly like one of my cats. :P

9. It keeps getting stuck in my head...

10. I've fallen in love again.

11. omg kitten, that's not how you walk ;_; *dies*

(no video sacrifice found, shame)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.