Ramathian World Map v.2

Thread in 'General Chat' started by shriker, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just had an idea!

How's about adding a chart that tells how long it takes to get from one city/landmark to another? Calculations in days/hours by running, taking a ship, taking a transport, etc.

That'll help out RPs that move from one place to another do it realistically. :D

2. O,O hehe thats a reallee cool idea seing that mistakes are always made in the travelling time (I think :P ) :tosses zeva cookie: :D

3. Are you *trying* to kill me? lol.. no, I really like that idea. I'm just not really good with Math, nor calculating distances for that matter. :P

Hm.. I also think that it would be cool to come up with some generic names (+ some brand name manufacturer companies) for different kinds of vehicles/transport as well.

4. Hehe...I agree it's a good idea. I'd even be willing to help guesstimate at it... it seems like it wouldn't really be all that much straight math in any case, anyway, unless you really wanted to make it extremely exacting and picky. 'Cause it's be more what obstacles were in the way and such (ex. mountains, thick forest with no paths cut, how well travelled and maintained the roads are, etc.) than the distances...although a decent idea of what distances are between places'd be good. And times would be for ideal/minimum traveling time, too, not with bad weather and heavy loads and such (because I, at least, don't want to calculate multiple periods of time for every trip...lol...although maybe a general thing like "traveling usually takes about twice as long in the winter" would do the same thing but with less work and clutter).

Kwoiffei, if you wanted help with the critters I could attempt scribbling them if ya'd like. Heh.

5. OH!!! I could help out!!! With creature creation and what not. I'm not good with html, flash or whatever else that is beyond my remembering ability :rolleyes:

Me and you are alike Shriker, I'm not good at calculations and stuff like that. Its hurts my head :(

6. --That's what calculators were invented for, right? ; 0-P It's an insane person who *likes* doing math...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.