ramathian intrawebz?

Thread in 'Help Desk' started by Beast, Aug 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I'm pretty sure the answers will be YES, VERY, YES, and YES, respectively, but I just wanted to make sure (& my apologies if this has been addressed somewhere else already):

Does Ramath-lehi have personal computers? If yeah, to what extent are they popular? Are they used in the same ways as earth computers (for writing, drawing, music-playing, etc.)? & is there a Ramathian internet?

(I'm asking all this 'cause I want to make a blogger character. xD)

2. Which reminds me that we have no 'Unemployed' Trade. (Actually, that should be a good thing. Before we get an entire cluster of NEETs) But
    Yes we do have computers.
    It's more of a general usage thing. There are gamers, there are dragons that write reports, dragons who take their Nukbooks to the nearest Starbucks and just hang out.

As for internet... Yes, we do. I was actually doing a tech thing a little while back but I never finished it. I remember writing something about internet (although I think I had a different name for it) in there.

So your answers are Yes. Quite. Yes. and Yes.
    A Blogger Character... hmm... You get to use 1337 in an RP. Awesome.

3. xD

Mmkay. Thanks for the help. c:

& there aren't really any computer-related trades at the moment. Maybe "Programmer" or some such thing could be added as a trade?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.