Ramath-Lehi Theme Song!

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Widget, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. <font color='6C6C6C'>LOL! If you want to have some regular psychotic fun, you can do a song for Kujai: she's a mood swinger to the extreme. So maybe grunge, to a broadway show tune, then hard rock, to Barney, etc. Blended, mixed, etc. *cackles* It'd definitely make your day interesting, thinking up something for her. XD</font>

2. <font color='#000000'>I wish my computer wasn't such a piece of sheep. [​IMG] Until this one is fixed, or until we get a new one, I can't listen to the theme song... Sigh.</font>

3. <font color='#000080'>The theme song rawks my sawks *attempts to breakdance to it, but cannot breakdance, so horribly fails*</font>

4. <font color='#CC0033'>One word:
    AWESOME!

That rocks! Very well done! (listening to the Oli one now)

[​IMG]  [​IMG]  [​IMG]  [​IMG]  [​IMG]  [​IMG]</font>

5. <font color='#8D38C9'>WHoOOOoooo! You're gonna havta send me the Oli theme like you did for the RaL theme! Oo; Evil compy...I'm surprised the AIM connection thingy works for you...It doesn't for anyone else Xx;

Anyywaayy...if you have a chance, you should try a theme for one of my chars XD</font>

6. <font color='#000080'>very cool theme song, what i like??

something fast, and upbeat, that has a lot of bass in it and hits hard

im sure you could go from there?</font>

7. <font color='#3BB9FF'>I forgot to say this when I first listened to it... eh... that song rawks my sawks. :listens to it constantly: xD;</font>

8. <font color='#000000'>My computer finally let me listen to it.

Mmwaaarg! THIS is the song Okkie wants to lose her virginity to. ^_^;; lmao.</font>

9. <font color='#000000'>Oh wow, Oli's theme sounds awesome! I love it. ^_^; If you ever have time, I'd love it if you could do a theme for Sephiroth. I'm thinking along the more mysterious, haunting, lines, yet with a few variations in speed and intensity, and a definite beat. Almost like a real song, with verses and a chorus.</font>

10. <font color='#000080'>Hm, I have some ideas. Expect to hear something from me on the matter, hexae... dark and haunting is what I feel like doing right now. Got a new synthesizer to toy with, too... [​IMG]

*Hugs his V-station*</font>

11. <font color='#000000'>damn. I really want to hear this thing, but the site's down... you got it and Oli's song somewhere else?</font>

12. <font color='#8D38C9'>Nice! I'd give it a 8/10 (sry, songs without words aren't my thing [​IMG])</font>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.