Ramath-Lehi Novelty

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by Lycanshero, Apr 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. There are issues about posting things on the internet before getting them published in book form. Some companies think of posting it on the internet as 'first publishing' and would rather not publish it. So even though you're getting peoples opinions there are some cons to the whole thing.

2. I would like to help with writing a book for Ramath-lehi. I'm full of ideas, it a good idea for a site like this.

and i have a idea for the permissions

make a thread were people will post in it saying they alowed permissions from what chars, and give a warning on the thread that your char may not end up in the story, ECT.

3. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lautir @ Apr 14 2008, 10:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> There are issues about posting things on the internet before getting them published in book form. Some companies think of posting it on the internet as 'first publishing' and would rather not publish it. So even though you're getting peoples opinions there are some cons to the whole thing. </td></tr></table>
    Good point I hadn't though of that...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.