Ramath-lehi movie

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by Pendzez Zazkex, Oct 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Beast @ Oct 22 2007, 06:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sinok @ Oct 21 2007, 02:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shriker @ Oct 21 2007, 02:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> What? Sex scene? oO; Me?
    </td></tr></table>
    yes you, and me. You and me. </td></tr></table>
    Aaaawwwkwwaaaard.

Mockumentary interviews? Well, I've never significantly contributed to the site, so I wouldn't be interviewed, but I'm self-centered so here's mine anyway. xD

Beast is a fifteen-year-old hypochondriac obsessive-compulsive bipolar gerascophobe with deep commitment issues, social anxiety, and an unfortunate allergy to cats. ): She lives in her room with a blizzard corn snake named Alfredo (haha clever name o_o) and the ghosts of several dead betas, two albino mice (both named Bonfiglio), and an albino dwarf hamster that enjoyed eating cheetos.

And that's at least partially true. ;c </td></tr></table>
    Yeah. I really doubt that you have an albino hamster. :} Skee, hee, hee.

2. When u typed Albino, do u mean hairless?

3. Man. Interviews. WE SHOULD HAVE A NEWSPAPER. IC/OOC NEWPAPER! That'd be awesome! We could interview characters and articles for IC and even had creator interviews and articles for the users! Snazzy~

Didn't we try a newpaper once before? *may have dreamt it* (I don't know how to spell that.)

4. Mabye the Tasmanian Examiner can have a Ramath-lehi section

5. The albino hamster was one of the true parts. xD And I really did mean albino. She was pure white with red eyes. One time she bit my mom on the skin between her thumb and pointer, and she didn't let go for a solid three minutes of Mom's flailing and shrieking.

Unfortunately, my dear hamster died during the first week of last school year. ): Her name was Lynn.

6. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Didn't we try a newpaper once before? *may have dreamt it* (I don't know how to spell that.)</td></tr></table>

I believe that was Lautir's idea. waaaaaay back.

7. Hmmmm, I don't remember it being my idea, but I do remember talk of a Janardan school newspaper looooong ago.

High five for social anxiety!

8. Whoops, not Lautir.

After a trip down my post archives, it seems that it was Isiltari's idea actually. We even had a IC thread about it. Although, nothing really took off from it. =(

9. what would be in a RaL Newspaper

10. IC Events,
    Horoscope (I think we should do some kind of Astrology for our compendium).
    Player/Character Interviews.
    Daily Rant (a section to relieve some of that teenage angst. =p)
    Art Showcase. (I guess since we have so many artists, we can get a cover picture and a back picture, and some pictures for various articles that people would like to write about.
    Articles (This can really be anything RaL related from OOC to IC and back. Or perhaps, if it's really interesting, you can put a Real World instance into it.)

11. This gives me an idea

12. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Crystal Vixen @ Oct 23 2007, 12:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Man. Interviews. WE SHOULD HAVE A NEWSPAPER. IC/OOC NEWPAPER! That'd be awesome! We could interview characters and articles for IC and even had creator interviews and articles for the users! Snazzy~

Didn't we try a newpaper once before? *may have dreamt it* (I don't know how to spell that.) </td></tr></table>
    i said that too ya'know

13. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dark Eyed Dragon @ Oct 23 2007, 12:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Crystal Vixen @ Oct 23 2007, 12:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Man. Interviews. WE SHOULD HAVE A NEWSPAPER. IC/OOC NEWPAPER! That'd be awesome! We could interview characters and articles for IC and even had creator interviews and articles for the users! Snazzy~

Didn't we try a newpaper once before? *may have dreamt it* (I don't know how to spell that.) </td></tr></table>
    i said that too ya'know </td></tr></table>
    You said interviews. I brought out the newspaper idea with IC and OOC.

14. Do you guys think we could actually pull off a well done newspaper and keep it going?

I would LOVE to have something like that up on Ramath. *Holds her mouth* Shit...

Trying to get enough active people to be involved though...

OH. And you know how me have the fauna/flora submissions? Well, perhaps, in case someone doesn't finish an article on time, we could have submissions for 'back-up" articles. People could write about general things so that it wouldnt be stuck to a major timeline. If you made it too specific, something might happen that you'd have an article from back in 80257 when the current date is 81381. You know?

15. CV, you slipped out a secret. <_<

16. I know. >.< SHIT I"M SORRY. I totally forgot. O.O I was speed writing my thoughts.

17. and so nothing happened...

Also... we would need a comic section.

18. yush yush! comic!!!

*swaggers to the kitchen* I'm being told to cook after getting my blood taken. o.O

19. Whoa, whoa, and double whoa. *Hurriedly reads* Well blimey......

Movie yes would be cool if it was animated like ff7 advent children. *wafts back into a daydream* And as for the newspaper how about a weather report in it, a weekly one.

20. What, Computer Animated. The same as Final Fantasy: Spirits Within In

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.