Ramath-lehi movie

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by Pendzez Zazkex, Oct 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What if they made a movie of Ramath-lehi.
    Wouldn't that be kool?

2. yes.

It would.

But it would only be good if Jodie had a sex scene.

Yes.

3. They?
    Who's they?
    You mean us?
    If you mean us, that would be awesome.
    If you mean Hollywood, that might be copyright infringement.
    I have just noticed that my lines keep getting progressively longer.

4. I dunno. Movies always seem too overdo a lot of things. Like neopets has games and stuff now and that just make me wanna go "OH COME ON!!"

Making cards, making games, making movies just... I really don't know how to explain.
    Specially if it was like "Hollywood" made. If it was a collaboration of events on Ramath done by all of us. THAT would be awesome. But it'd only be for like RaL users to watch. Not theater shit. XD

5. What? Sex scene? oO; Me?

Yeah, sure a movie would be neat. I think I'd be much more interested in publishing a book though... and getting more people to read.

6. >>; Not a Jodie sex scene. <s>A Cayson and Requiem sex scene.</s>

ANYWAYS.

I've actually been thinking of making a short animated trailer for a RaL movie. I'm doing a little thing right now of Atti opening his eyes, heh.

7. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shriker @ Oct 21 2007, 02:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> What? Sex scene? oO; Me?
    </td></tr></table>
    yes you, and me. You and me.

8. ;__________; -cringes at the thought of Sinok/Jodie sex-

9. =O *cries at being cringed at*

10. Aw, I didn't mean it that way. -offers cookies in return for Sinok's pain-

11. *sniff sniff*
    *crawl over with pitter-patter noises*
    *sniff sniff*
    *sniffle whimper*
    *grab cookie*
    *crawl away*
    *gnaw on cookie*

12. Good to see that got sorted out, but I'll keep this bucket of cold water nearby just in case ;)

I don't think we have the resources for a movie, at least not an animated one, but there could be a documentary on the people behind RaL or even better a mocumentary xD

13. Yes! Mocumentary!

Jodie is a crazy old cat lady who lives in a house with over 489 jarred foetuses!

Okay, yes... insanity aside, I think that sort of thing would be pretty cool.

14. Wait. Rewind a minute.

You're a insane cat ladie?

Or what about interviews with RaL members

15. Emz is an angsty poet with a pet python who saves Jodie from her lectures every night via Gtalk and meows approximately every 0.82 seconds. Literally. It's a bad habit.

16. Interviews?

Hmmm.....

*idea*

17. Sinok is a woman deprived, paintball freak, who wishes he could write like a pro again.
    And he loves to drink orange sodie pop!

18. *morichai puts reader out of their misery*

through interpritive dance!

19. How about if we write a short story about our characters and put them together to make a book about RaL

20. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sinok @ Oct 21 2007, 02:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shriker @ Oct 21 2007, 02:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> What? Sex scene? oO; Me?
    </td></tr></table>
    yes you, and me. You and me. </td></tr></table>
    Aaaawwwkwwaaaard.

Mockumentary interviews? Well, I've never significantly contributed to the site, so I wouldn't be interviewed, but I'm self-centered so here's mine anyway. xD

Beast is a fifteen-year-old hypochondriac obsessive-compulsive bipolar gerascophobe with deep commitment issues, social anxiety, and an unfortunate allergy to cats. ): She lives in her room with a blizzard corn snake named Alfredo (haha clever name o_o) and the ghosts of several dead betas, two albino mice (both named Bonfiglio), and an albino dwarf hamster that enjoyed eating cheetos.

And that's at least partially true. ;c

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.