Pokemon Trainer Card

Thread in 'General Chat' started by PirateFerret, Jul 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gotta diversify your team though, otherwise you gon get facepwned, mang! :0 BOOM KINGDRA. You: OHNOES!?!? *Surf'd*

As for the Espeon.

Try to get yourself either a Houndoom or Absol, (As Absol has like, one of the highest base attack stats in the game) and then give it crunch/faint attack/another 60+ power dark type attack.

Houndoom wouldn't be my first choice, but it's attack stat is also higher than it's special attack.

I'm betting if the espeon is using special defense, the dude is expecting everybody to give their pokemon like flamethrower and psychic and crap. Use some physical attacks that use attack and not spc attack, and make sure you've got a type advantage, and you'll win. (Oh, and the bug and ghost type is also strong against psychic, although not many people utilize that. A scizor/scyther with X Scissor can rape psychic types pretty hardcore. Or, hell, even use sumin funky! Psychic can't even hit dark types, it's not very effective against ghosts, and I think... it also fails against steel types... Or steel is strong against psychic... I can't remember for the life of me. GOOD LUCK mate!)

Sinok, you gotta be a Wicked cool happy Panda, cause it's no fun any other way!

2. i was quoting south park.

*hums* the sexual harassment panda! Dont sexually harass people, cause that makes me a saddd panda.

3. Hey man, innuendos are so FUN though.

It's not my fault Molly in accounting calls them sexual harrassment and is filing charges.

Oh yeah Molly? Your MOM filed charges! LAST NIGHT!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.