Pokemon Trainer Card

Thread in 'General Chat' started by PirateFerret, Jul 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sandslash is secks.

I use legendaries not because of what they are, but because of their types. Articuno is an ice/bird so in can't be as easily owned by ground types. Same for Zapdos though they still get owned by rock types...

That's where GROUDON come in :D

*shot*

2. I haven't even caugth Articuno OR Moltres yet in Yellow. 0______o Weird.

I'm still playing Yellow. ^^;; Kinda embarassing, as I'm still stuck on the GBC 'cause I never played with it as a kid, therefore killing ANY chance of getting a GBA or DS. xDD

3. Hey, don't feel bad. I've been playing yellow lately too :D

4. Heh heh, I was using Leafgreen and Ruby to level stuff up the oldschool way, but now everything is emptied onto Pearl via Palpark.

It is a desolate wasteland now...

5. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sinok @ Jul 22 2007, 03:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I wonder how Nidoking and Nidoqueen make their babies. XD </td></tr></table>
    Messily.

Heh whats cuter vapoureon or jolteon.

6. Jolteon >:U

But then again. I like electric types, and my mom'd say Vaporeon because it's her favorite pokemon :B Next to Jynx and Nidoran Boy.

7. I thought jolteon look cooler and vapoureon cuter, that my opinion though flareon is a close runner-up. i love the original 3 'eons so darn cute. ive started again on FR with all little baby 'eons and an eevee. now dont tell me that aint cute.

8. Jynx is a freak of nature.

Or... It has had enough botox injections into the lips to make God cry...

Kychaaaaa, Mang I wanna fight yall now D:

Bring on yo Pokemans!

And everybodies knows the sexiest and most badass looking Pokemon ever are Absol, Houndoom, Nidoking, and Tyrannitar~

Edit: Aw man, I forgot the squiggly accent mark on my Tyrannitar~

9. [​IMG]

I love Pokemon. :)

10. Heh i love the 'eons so when this person did the whole family i had to love it, i love her work enjoy.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/57590423/Kitka's eevee family</a>

I alwys uses the 'eon's as theyre cute and tough.

11. I don't have a set one now (trying to evolve all the pokes from my sapphire version right now)

But I guess it won't hurt to make a team that I will hopefully have set up once I am done.

[​IMG]

12. Oh hells to the yes! I went over to a mate of mines and a mate of his has mad hax, she hooked me up with some Mews, a Ho-Oh, and an Arceus. Awwww Yeeee. I just wish that my internet HERE worked. Too bad the mews she gave me are level 12 and people only want level 9 and under Mews.

I will have my team setup soon, got mah Sableye to level 28 now~

13. Fwee. ^_^ I updated my Dream Team.

[​IMG]

I changed a few PKMN, but most stayed the same. And I HAD to put the Butterfree there. ^^ *points at "fursona" in avatar*

14. Beautyfly's better

15. I always giggle to myself when I take my level 92 Flygon through the E4 on Pearl solo to level it, and I one hit KO the level 54-58 Beautifly with FLY.

Same thing happens with the rest of his team, all OHKOed by fly, save for Drapion, which, I feel sad about OHKOing with Earthquake...

Yes, Bug types, aside from Scyther and Heracross and Pinsir and Scizor, are all easily mauled. Ha ha.

16. Heh true.

All the eon's are very powerful.

Also kingler is too, besides the fact that they learn a one hit ko attack called guillotine which pincer also learns.

i myself stick by flareon, jolteon and vapoureon. plus they are cute, wonder what theyd look like in anthroness.

17. I love me Gardevoir. Very powerful pokemon if you boost up it's speed and special attack, then give it a quick claw.

Since the card maker is down I'll just type my current team: Skarmory, Marowak, Manectric, Houndoom, Gardevoir, and Lapras.

My friend and I netbattle alot and he always kicks my butt with Espeon, Calm Mind, and Baton Pass. It's annoying >:U He uses Jolteon, Vaporeon, Espeon, Rhydon, Aerodactyl, and Gengar.

18. Whyyy does everybody whore the eeeeeveeeees?!?!?

It makes me a sad panda to know that there are entire teams based off the same pokemon in different evolutions.

I want to massacre hoards of eevee's now. ;D

19. Im a saddd panda.

20. If anyone has any methods as to how to maim an Espeon with a really high special defense feel free to tell me XD

If I ever use an Eevee evo it'll be Flareon. And that Flareon will go with my Growlithe and my Charizard. ;D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.