PM Inbox Update

Thread in 'General Chat' started by shriker, Mar 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey folks! Just letting you know that I've upped the limits of storable PMs in your inboxes. Here's the breakdown now:

Hatchlings: 10
    Lurkers: 25
    Members: 100
    Harbingers: 150
    Moderators: 200
    Administrators: Unlimited

Hopefully that'll save some people from continually getting the "inbox too full" error message.

Now... remember to delete your old PMs! :]

2. holy snap. I went from 52% to 17%

I feel like I just lost weight or something. awesome.

3. This is cool, but why did you decide to do this now instead of sooner? More webspace?

4. Cool beans 8) *decorates new unused space*

5. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JTCC @ Mar 3 2007, 07:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> This is cool, but why did you decide to do this now instead of sooner? More webspace? </td></tr></table>
    Yeah, pretty much. :)

6. It says I have 34 out of 25. But I can't even find the 34.. -__- So I've lost all PMs?

7. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Phawkes @ Mar 4 2007, 06:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> It says I have 34 out of 25. But I can't even find the 34.. -__- So I've lost all PMs? </td></tr></table>
    So how many PMs do you have? None? oO;

8. Well since I can't find any of them I'm assuming I have none?

9. Pity I have no PMs as of now, lawls.

10. I have all my PMs. Phawkes, have you checked all your folders in case, for some weird reason, they got shifted?

11. Yeah, I did.

12. Well thats nice. ^^ Yay for upped message space! Whohoo! Too bad i cant go and check my own messages. ^^; School servers really suck. Ah well. Thanks Jods! Hehe.

EDIT: Everythings in order with mine ^^ Niiice. *marvels at the space* Whohoo!

13. Sweet, even though I never get pm's! lol
    Sucks to be me I suppose. :P

14. Whoa, Katanya? Your name is Jess? (Jessica?) ^0^

15. Ya.. I'm Jess
    lol

I'm an oldie who came back... I was here WAY back in the day, lol

16. Teehee, i DO remember you. (XD My name is Jessica. XD Thats why i was like, "her name is Jess? COOL!")

^^

17. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Phawkes @ Mar 5 2007, 06:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Yeah, I did. </td></tr></table>
    Do they show up now?

18. So.. Did I just lose all of my messages?

19. No. They're still in the database. I don't know why you can't see them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.