Feature Plot Hooks and Buzz Improvements

Thread in 'Announcements' started by shriker, Feb 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. When you go to edit your characters now, you'll find a new tab called "Plot Hooks." Plot Hooks are intended for you to share little tidbits of information about your character that will hopefully help other players create threads with you. Does your character have a favourite meal, or a place that they visit regularly? Share that information in a plot hook! Plot hooks may be found on individual character profiles, as well as on the index of Shadowlack.

The Buzz Board has been hit over the head with a mallet several times and is now sporting some brand new functionality. It is now possible to update your character's buzz from their profile page, as well as directly from the site index if you happen to be logged in.

Additionally the In Character news board has been moved and renamed to "Narratives."

Upcoming... the Glim Shop.

2. I love the plot hooks idea. I've never seen this idea implemented before (although I've seen some folks list out interesting characteristics to highlight opportunities) but gah, plot hooks. So smart.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.