Pirateferret's Art Stuff...

Thread in 'General Chat' started by PirateFerret, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wow i love the smile he has on his face its soooo kewllll! and if you ever wish to do another one of those amazing pixely things..... :cookie:

2. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pirateferret @ Dec 31 2005, 03:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Thankies. ^^ Yes I would love to do one of Kaieta.

<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>It means I would have to double post to comment on the awesomeness, but you solved the problem for me ;D </td></tr></table>
    Ooooohhhh. I see now.

O_O Mah cookeh! Just for that, no :milk: for you. </td></tr></table>
    *glomps* Yeah!!! More Kaieta stuff ^^

Kaieta: What is this foolishness...*steals cookie*

Nekhalla: FAT DRAGON!!!

Kaieta: WTF?! I'm going to get you!!! *chases after Nekhalla*

*puts Cookie back*
    ^^'

3. Myar. Teh PF's pixelling has always been zee sex. o.o

4. Riot is the coolest. :P They're all the secks though.. Oh! Served!. Stole what silith said. We gonna settle this with a dance off Sil?

<-- My meow meow's whippin' you. Lol. His name's ™™ (timtim) :3

5. Face off!! *sits down with popcorn* Mehehehe.

Oh and Kaieta...Im still working on it....its just...taking me a while ><

Morichai, Is that a hint? O_O What character do you want done?

6. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kwerty @ Jan 7 2006, 06:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Riot is the coolest. :P They're all the secks though.. Oh! Served!. Stole what silith said. We gonna settle this with a dance off Sil?

<-- My meow meow's whippin' you. Lol. His name's ™™ (timtim) :3 </td></tr></table>
    *totally pwn'z Kwerty in a DDR Extreme DANCE OFF, YO*

7. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pirateferret @ Jan 7 2006, 01:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Face off!! *sits down with popcorn* Mehehehe.

Oh and Kaieta...Im still working on it....its just...taking me a while ><

Morichai, Is that a hint? O_O What character do you want done? </td></tr></table>
    *Brings cookiedough bites* FIGHT FIGHT!!!!

>.< no worries, I know I gave you a REALLY hard character...

8. :O oh no you di'n't!! its on now! *poofs into a wookie* *eroticly dances* pWNT!!!!! >.>

9. *hands PF a letter* "please could you maybe do nykjek?"

*hugs PF then runs away!!!!!!*

10. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kwerty @ Jan 8 2006, 09:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> :O oh no you di'n't!! its on now! *poofs into a wookie* *eroticly dances* pWNT!!!!! >.> </td></tr></table>
    *puts on a horribly disturbing strip show*

11. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Silith @ Jan 8 2006, 09:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kwerty @ Jan 8 2006, 09:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> :O oh no you di'n't!! its on now! *poofs into a wookie* *eroticly dances* pWNT!!!!! >.> </td></tr></table>
    *puts on a horribly disturbing strip show* </td></tr></table>
    *Covers eyes in horror*

12. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kaieta Ultima @ Jan 8 2006, 08:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Silith @ Jan 8 2006, 09:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kwerty @ Jan 8 2006, 09:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> :O oh no you di'n't!! its on now! *poofs into a wookie* *eroticly dances* pWNT!!!!! >.> </td></tr></table>
    *puts on a horribly disturbing strip show* </td></tr></table>
    *Covers eyes in horror* </td></tr></table>
    *puts on his own strip show by shaving his wookie self*

bddddddddddddyaaaaaa!

:3

13. Surely Morichai. ^^ I gotta *hackfinishhack* Kaita's first...

14. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pirateferret @ Jan 9 2006, 11:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Surely Morichai. ^^ I gotta *hackfinishhack* Kaita's first... </td></tr></table>
    *hides in fear of the Ferret's wrath*

15. could you do Morroc? I can draw a ref on the oekaki if you need me to.

16. Surely I would love to. And a ref is not needed but it is very helpful and apreciated.

17. Hmmm... If you have any time, could you do Temrin? (She's black...) If you dont want to do black... (which i know alot of people dont like to) then could you do Kailea?

Their profiles are in my signature ^^

18. They are really lovely!

Applause!

19. Sure I will do Temrin. ^^ I'll do Kailea as well if you want.

Thank you Sara.

20. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pirateferret @ Jan 16 2006, 08:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Sure I will do Temrin. ^^ I'll do Kailea as well if you want.

Thank you Sara. </td></tr></table>
    OMG THANK YOU! -Hasnt had anything done with kailea yet- I mean pictures XD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.