Pillow fight!

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Morichai, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atti was the winner of the first round in page one, erm things have went a lil' crazy here...GREAT! round two you are all in folks, it startedAt Xnaders first post on the first page! Atti, your prize is in the drawers ^-~

2. crazy? no, THIS is crazy: HIBLDY-ZBIBLDY! RIANBOW BARF PILLOWS, ATTACK EVERYONE!
    -A bunch of pillows go around smacking everyone and start to throw up those colord feathers you can buy in bags at the store-

3. O.O That's just wrong. *throws colored barf-feathers at Xander* I LOVE IT!!!!!! *catches pillow and throws at Xander so it pukes feathers all over him* MWUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

4. HO YESSSSS.

5. -makes all the barf pillows fly at Jynx-
    RETROBUTION! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    -throws a large over attentive bear pillow at atti-
    WATCH IT TEAR YOU INTO PEICES WITH ITS BEAR HUG! Or ya know, hug it back.

6. Yay, feathers! *laughs as is covered with barf-feathers and throws them everywhere* I want a bear pillow too! *attacks Xander with barf-feathers and giant pillows.* GIVE ME A BEAR! *had 10 Blood Punch energy drinks* :D

7. -Jumps onto one of her dragon pillows, then tosses over a bear-
    FINE! JUST GIVE Me THE DRAGON!

8. *attacks them al with waves upon waves of black glittery pillows*

mawhaha you thought fey was out for the count but you were wrong.

*thieve's a few dragon pillows before flinging more black sequinned pillows*

9. "Noooo! My dragon Pillow!" *jumps onto Xander, knocking him off and takes the Dragon Pillow for a spin and flies high* "This is awesome..."

10. -Sets fire to a row of pillow-pults and cuts the strings-
    EAT HOT FEATHERY DEATH FEATHER BAGS! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
    - starts to assemble a feather-golem from all the discarded pillows-
    IT'S ALIVE!!!

11. O.O My...dragons... *starts crying* they stole my dragons!!!!! *snuggles bear and flops down, burrying self in pillows so no one can see me*

12. *Lycan comes back with his Pillow Dragon and offers Jynx a ride.* Don't worry Jynx, we're friends I won't let you get hurt... *smiles*

13. *hurridly gives back on dragon pillow before commences battle with the fearsome feather golem*

"Back you foul fiend dont make me sneeze on you!!! I can huff and puff like the best of them!!!"

14. ? *pokes head through pillows* Yay Lycan! *tackle-hugs and climbs onto dragon pillow* Attack! *hugs lycan again before jumping off and slamming in to Xander* Down, maniac! Bad! *smacks with plain old pillow*

15. Pillow golem: "Sneeze all you want, fool. Iv'e got a scotch gaurd!"-showes that he's covered in tape to keep him from falling apart-

OW! YOU'LL PAY FOR MY MEDICAL BILL!-fires a torrent of barf feathers at jynx that blowes her off his genie pillow-

16. -falls asleep under pile of pillows-

17. No I won't! You have no proof I did it. Mwuahahaha!!!!!!!! *smacks again before running to help fey with the golem pillow* hmm...*drinks blood punch and goes loopy* FUZZY! *tackles golem* :D

18. This is Madness!

19. *attacks Jynx with pillow* take that and that

20. You leave Jynx alone mate... *throws a pillow at Dark Eyed Dragon that knocked him down with one blow.*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.