Pillow fight!

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Morichai, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *Lycan tackles Xander for the pillow-gun* I think the day is mine mate.

2. *Smacks both with giant pillow and grabs pillow-gun* I SAID MINE!!!!!!! *starts shooting pillows at Lycan and Xander* Oh, look! *steals Xander's magical flying pillow and starts shooting from the sky, burrying Lycan and Xander in fluffy pillows*

3. -brains lycan with pillows-
    TAKE THIS!
    -a megalomonster pillow rises into the sky and swings a cincinatti sized pillow at Jynx-

4. *dodges with extreme acrobatics on flying pillow* bad Xander! *destroys pillow monster with exploding pillows* Just cause your the oldest... Tag team? *offers extra pillow gun with batteries already in it*

5. YAY! I'll join!
    - makes new flying pillow appear and grabs gun-
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

6. *Smacks Xander out of the sky with the newly named boom-boom pillows* Not you! *grabs pillow gun as Xander's new flying pillow turns into a jumble of feathers and he falls to the pillow-covered ground* I meant Lycan. TEAM UP ON THE OLDEST!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Hmmm... Sure... *grabs the pillow-gun and join Jynx with smile on his face.*

8. YAY!!!!!!!!!! *hugs Lycan and fires pillows at Xander like a maniac* Hmm...I'll be right back. *scampers off to the unknown with an evil smile*

9. *Lycan showed an evil smirk when Jynx hugged him* Hmmm... *He takes aim with the pillow -gun and starts shooting at Xander.* Revenge! huh? where Jynx go? O'well.

10. FLYING PILLOWS! COME TO MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
    -summons an army of super pillows that fire monster pillows that attack people with lazer fluffers-

11. NO ATTACK MY LYCAN!!!!!!!!! *appears out of nowhere with full-sized dragon plushie (it's alive) leading thousands of other dragon-plushie pillows* MWUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! *swoops down on Xander and his army with my army and attack with pillow teeth and claws* YOU WILL SURRENDER!!!!!!!

12. -Smacks Jynx off her flying pillow-
    MAN HAVE I WANTED TO DO THAT!
    -summons an uber pillow monster that likes to eat plushies, pillow guns, and tooth fearies-

13. *glares at Xander before pulling out secret weapon* mwuahahahaha! Energy drink for the spaz! *chugs energy drink and goes into super-hyper smack-everything-in-sight-with-pillow mode* Grrr! *smacks Xander after turning uber monster into a pile of feathers* you are a bad Xander!!!!!! *beats into ground with pillow* Bad, bad, bad, bad, bad!

14. *Lycan stood there watch those two battle.* Huh... *He grabs a pillow and scurries off to find a victim.*

15. -throws a bag of energy drinks to the side-
    LOOK! ENERGY DRINKS!
    -prays to god this works-

16. *Fey is attracted to the energy drinks*

YAy!!! energy!!!!

*drinks it all and goes loopy*

*runs around shouting "Yerrrrr" and throws black cushions at everyone*

:musicnote:"dont wanna be friends? Lets be enemies!" :musicnote: - InMe

17. OH NOES!
    -scrambles to saftey, looking for more energy drinks to throw at Jynx-

18. -hides within a pillow fort, a forked tongue flickering between teeth, testing the air for possible victims-

OH, I SEE ONE. >:3

-thwaps Xander in the face multiple times with pillow-

19. -grabs pillow and fwaps back, spinning around trying to whap everything at once-
    FINE! IF YOU WANT A PEICE A ME COME AND GET..... THIS!
    -A giant pillow starship comes down and beams me up-
    EAT THIS FEATHER BAGS!
    -starts launching cluster pillows that fart on cantact with the enemy-

20. *sneaks on to pillows starship, finding a room full of energy drinks* mwuahahaha! *drinks all of them before grabbing giant pillow and sneaking up on Xander* Gotcha! *fwaps on head, beating into the ground before jumping out the window* I can flyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *falls on fey, knocking to the ground before smacking on head with pillow numerous times*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.