Pillow fight!

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Morichai, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is the national OOC pillow fight championships!

I'm your Host Morikinns! I'll be judging the most novel and original pillow fight moves, and each week a winner will get a mystery e-prize!

I'll start us off!

*grabs pillow*

Pillow fight!

*smacks*

2. *grabs his pillow that is shaped to look like a chibi doll of Moreh and flips over Dumu's head and whaps him in the back with it, yelping "THOSE SEA MONKIES HAVE MY WALLET!"

3. The Pillow Cat Returns!
    *grabs a pillow and does some anime style infinite jump that should never be able to be done by human*
    CANNON BALL!!! *Attacks Mori while giggling madly*

4. -hides under her pillow- I lie in wait for a possible victim. >:3

5. ... Why my head? Why me Oo'? *Checks to see if he's tethered to Steph* >>

*Double wields mighty anti-allergy king sized p'llows and goes helicoptah on yo a**es*

6. Haha, so far Atti is on the winning streak!

i can see a wee tail poking out from under it with red evil eyes glowing and everything :P

C'mon peeps get the brains juice in overdrive!

7. -takes pillow out from sheet and shoves Mori's head into pillowcase- SO THERE. Now you can't see! -repeatedly thwaps on the head with pillow-

8. *tackles atti to save moreh and beats her with the moogle pillow* NO ATTACKIE MY MOREH!

9. -hisses bitterly at Sinok and viper-like with pillow- Oh, I will touch your little Mori. She's not yours - she's for all to share. >:3

10. *bes scared by the atti-snake and hides under dumu, whimpering* ahhhhhhh!

11. *Builds a wall of pillows around Steph to protect her against Dan* Too touchy... Go be touchy with Jessi ;D And dude! Under me? O_O! *Spoon dances the pillow before thwapping the tip of Dan's nose*

12. *Hits Attrius with pillow* hahaha *Get's whacked back*

13. I'm i'll for a few days and chaos ensues...YAY!

*looks at wall of pillows* tee hee, not wanting me touched eh Alex? >:3 wait i'm for all to share...i'm not that fat :( though i am scrumptious XD

Am i like some kind of pillow magnet? ^-^ it must be my plushie-like charm!
    heheh anyhooo *smacks dumu on the back of the knees bringing down the wall of pillows* I should auction off myself on here or something *thinks of another site she once resided*

Haha i'm stuck between Atti and Dumu now:p

Viper like hissing or - spoon dancing nose tipping style @-@

This round ends soon folks btw, so the prize will be uncovered soooooonnnnn! *echo*

14. -Flies in on a magic carpet pillow-
    "Come, one and all, to the magic pillow shoppe! I shall be manning it on the side while defending trueth, justice, and the Americ-Whooof!(Hit by thrown pillow from other side of the Earth)

15. *Tackles Xander* Gotcha! *smacks on head with giant pillow numerous times* Haha! *piles pillows on top of Xander and starts jumping up and down doing victory dance*

16. *Lycan laughs at Xander.* Jynx got you good mate, *Lycan gets hit by a pillow and gets back up* Hey who threw that! *Lycan get hit from behind.* Ow... this is not cool mates...

17. You're turn! *tackles Lycan with same giant pillow* this is fun *spins around in a circle laughing like a maniac before smacking Lycan with pillow* Mwuahahahahaha!

18. *Lycan runs away and finds a pillow-gun.* Muwahaha! *He picks it up aims at Jynx and pulls the trigger. Nothing happens.* What? Why is nothing happening. *Looks at it and sees a label saying: Batteries and pillows sold separately!* What? Why would they have a pillow-gun here if you have to bring your own batteries and pillows! *Lycan runs away again.*

19. *Chases Lycan* Yay, pillow-gun! *pulls batteries out of pocket and loads them into pillow-gun* Mwuahaha! Who doesn't carry batteries? *Aims at Lycan and pulls trigger so a stream of big fluffy pillows hits him in the back* Mine! *Tackles Lycan and smacks with big fluffy pillow*

20. - makes a grab for the gun while bursting out of the no longer danced upon pillows-
    The day is mine!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.