Picture Thread: 2013 Edition

Thread in 'General Chat' started by shriker, Sep 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just realized that I hadn't started the picture thread since the board upgrade... so, here we go!

Show us all your pretty faces. Or your pets. Or what you're currently eating. :D

Iversia as Ramona Flowers... dun dun dun.

[​IMG]

2. I'll bite!
    awkward smile and no make-up ftw!!!
    [​IMG]

3. Well I guess I can add to this.
    301984_10151358154790308_1733206435_n.jpg

I picked up a tube of moustache wax and tested it out like this. Didn't use enough but that will change.

4. @SD - You have such a lovely hair colour!

@Ryn - Ahhh, if I had a mustache I would wear it like that all the time, so cool!

Finding a picture should be easy for me since there are over 1000 tagged on FB (embarrassed) but have this one from yesterday after I washed a bunch of dye out of my hair.

View attachment 21

Marcopablo likes this.
  5. It is kind of a pain to do. It was the first time that I used moustache wax, I needed to use more then I did. So there will be pictures of me of me with a smoother moustache from this weekend.

6. Lautir thanks ^^. can yah tell it's from a box? ;p love all your hair colors too!

Rynchus awesome 'stash hehehe very villian-y

7. Secret Destiny - Never would have even thought it! How about mine? Am I fooling anyone? ;D

8. [​IMG]

Oh... you know, just the broken and flooded bridge outside of my place. :x

9. D: Is it still flooding out there Jods?

[​IMG][​IMG]

I really dont have much of myself XD
    So yeah. I made that tshirt for Howloween 2013 - Nov 2nd - Alien Abduction - Home in 2011 and the second pic is me at Anime Evolution (Manning Vancoufur 2014 - Gateway to the Pacific - Vancouver Furry Convention 's table since i'm staff.) Wearing the Vice Chairman's suit head because why not? ITS SO BIG. i felt like a bobble head. I tried on his suit later on and with him being like 6 feet something and me like 5 feet it was HUGE and hilarious XD First time ever being in a full suit. 15 minutes and i was dieing of the heat!! XD

Video of me in the suit being silly https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4862282/20130629_144922.mp4

(@Jods: Curious, the images are allowed to be re-sized in the editor but they don't stay shrunk in the main post when you submit it? )

10. I love my cats 397.jpg 561.jpg

11. You should keep your hair that way. Its wicked!

12. [​IMG]
    Derpy fox with his collar

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Airsofting in not so camoflaged camo. XD

shriker likes this.
  13. @Marcopolo - Heh, I would love to keep my hair that way but the upkeep of that many colours gets pretty difficult! I've got a deep red colour going on right now in hopes of looking a little more professional at job interviews. And eeee, itty bitty fuzz buts :3

@Fey - You sure that's just air soft, looks like blood on your pants to me! O_O

Marcopablo likes this.
  14. @Lautir That's mud. XD High clay soil mind but mud all the same. Sliding down steep banks was uncomfortably squishy. Need to work on my stealthy skills. XD

Lautir likes this.
  15. Agh! It really sucks we have to look professional and have jobs in the real world.

16. It's why I haven't got rainbow coloured hair. XD Did have when I was working at a night club. :P Small of the back-length rainbow hair was something people seemed to admire. Or when it was just blond. :3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.