[PICTURE] thread 2010 (!!1)

Thread in 'General Chat' started by shriker, Jan 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's a new year, and therefore we must start the new picture thread for 2010!

Come and share the latest images of yourself (or your cat, or those other cool things you have that you feel compelled to show people). :musicnote:

2. [​IMG]

I just chopped 58cm of hair off, so putting my 3d glasses on and having a good cuppa tea, delish~

we need more photos on here, its like april, come on doods and dudettes!

3. So it's been awhile and I've been scarce, but I guess what better a way to hop back on the map?

A little background info, I shaved my head last early December. This is what it looked like when I first shaved it:

[​IMG]

I took this photo yesterday:

[​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

i hope facebook don't kill me for stealing bandwith.... eh hehhehheh.

anyways, this is me in my person's sunglasses. :D

5. [​IMG]

o________________o

6. Hehehe, Alex, what big eyes you have o_o! They are just so stare-y like.

[​IMG]

I was all dressed up and ready to go but I had to add my Pokewalker to my outfit to nerd it up and show it off.

7. [​IMG]

gotta love my spotted mug X3 and by that i mean the tea cup!

curly haaaaair~

8. kylie that is by far the hottest picture you've posted! esp. with the pokewalker hahah (X

alex, i don't think i've ever actually seen your photo o:

steph, i like yer mug too. c:

and...

zaely - shaved heads are friggin' coooooooool. (8

9. @_@ ebil big eyed stare, lawl. I'd just gotten up so I was kind of dozy. Don'tcha love the Irish Drinking Hat? :D

Kylie, what was it you were going to? Steph, how curly is your hair? xD. And Phylus, oO; now you have!! =DD

10. This curly~

[​IMG]

and my strawberry hello kitty :heart:

moar pictures of peoplllles naow kthnxbai

11. Beautiful hair Mori :3 Mine never curls so tightly!

@ Alex, I was off to a wedding social for people I had never met. Mostly just for a night of dancing/drinking with new friends. Oh, and a social is a Manitoba thing where you rent a hall/community center and get as many people to come to raise money for any type of cause. Which is how you get strangers like myself at them :p

Now have a sugar glider picture!
    [​IMG]

12. Trick is to curl your hair with the straightners -it can be done, my hair ish proof lol- but just clamp it onto the roots as per, turn it 180 degrees inwards and pull out as though your straightening it and BOING curls~

But omfg that sugar glider is kyoooooooooooooooooooooooooot i want one!

Also im running around with a pokewalker too X3 just caught myself a nidoran and a ponyta :D

13. Everyone here is so good-looking. ): /jealousy

14. phylus - I'm glad you think it's cool. XD Not many of my friends were for it, lol.

15. Zaely - My friends aren't supportive of my thoughts of chopping my hair off either. So they've succeeded in talking me out of it. But I've always been a fan of the look :D

16. @ Zaely and Lautir - Ah, chopping hair was so much fun. (: I'm thinking of getting a mohawk in the next... week or two! But that may not happen. I am afterall seeing my conservative grandparents in Hong Kong in August...

17. phylus - Oooo~ That should be fun! X3 I like mohawks, but I've never really wanted one myself. :x Right now, I'm trying to grow my hair past my shoulders. It's been quite awhile since I've had long hair. ^^;

18. [​IMG]

o hey guise

19. [​IMG]

messin round with my new camrea! and yup im a twi-hard. i read the first book when it came out! before it was "cool"!! *giggle*

god knows how big this picture is... >.>

@ Attius: I love your hair! i was never bold enough to do something quite that awesome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.