[PICTURE] thread 2009 (!)

Thread in 'Help Desk' started by phylus, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SO DEAR FRIENDS,

it is clearly a new year (actually, it is 18 days into the new year!)
    and so, as would make sense,
    we need to start a <span style='color:yellow'>BRAND NEW PICTURE THREAD!</span>

thus, i'll begin:

[​IMG]
    (actually pre-new years)

[​IMG]
    i'm the one in the hat making kissies at someone

2. Soo !!

this is me

[​IMG]

aren't I pretty????

actually this is my late bird Duke u_u I miss her.. but seriously I'd never be mean enough to post pictures of myself here haha

yer prettypretty Phy oh hoho

3. Leaf, you're pretty. o:

Nifty hats, Reverse! :D And I really like your hair. Chelsea cuts are so wondrous! I would totally get one, but I'd have to let my hair grow out first (so I'd have bangs), and I haven't the patience.

And.. of course I can't resist a chance to puke up some pictures of my own! :D

[​IMG]
    Pre and post haircut! Being mostly bald is awfully fun. c: I've let the 'hawk grow out a bit again since then, but I've kept the sides nice 'n' sandpapery.

4. Unf, I seriously admire your hair dedication. I can never get used to my scalp having the same sticking powe as velcro while my hair is freshly-sheared.

I :heart: my bangs. >>; Having them long and eeeverything else buzzed is the easiest haircut I've ever had to look after. Next step: grow out my sideburns and shave the sides again.

5. *sneaks in*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

*sneaks out*

6. ow-ow, Maddy. (;

and thanks, Beastly! i dig your hair -- i loved being baldish when i had a chelsea. it was so FREEING!

and Sil, i like the dye job. i've always wanted to do an oil-spill dye job on my hair. you're pretty close!

7. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (phylus @ Jan 19 2009, 10:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> and Sil, i like the dye job. i've always wanted to do an oil-spill dye job on my hair. you're pretty close! </td></tr></table>
    Thanks! I've been tempted to try the oil-spill thing myself, but I need to get my hands on a darker green, more indigo, and probably a dark shade of red and some black.

/...totally not addicted to dying her hair, wat

8. ohh yay!!! i've been waiting for this!!!

okay, here's the pics of me... i'm in York, PA, visiting my *college* hehehe... and i'm playing with my christmas camera :)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

this is me and my mommy... :)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and my roots (though you cant really tell) are coming in badly (lol) so as soon as i re-dye it, i put up pictures!!

9. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (phylus @ Jan 19 2009, 03:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> ow-ow, Maddy. (;
    </td></tr></table>
    Hehe thanks :)

10. todel i love your hat. i'm jealous haha... everyone's so pretty!!

EDIT: also, i should be dying my hair again within the week!!! same color, catholic school isn't too excited about wacky colored hair.... flame red is as close as i can get away with. as soon as i'm in college, purple hair (or streaks, most likely) and a nose piercing!! whoo!

11. Dude! Where can I find a top hat?! xD And you guys with your short hair really make me want to chop mine all off again.

Maddy you've got some lovely curls going on there!

And Star, you're so smiley :D

New Years are my most recent pictures, so it's another outrageous outfit post for me!

[​IMG]
    My main mask for the night, it was a bit of a hassle to dance with it, but it made me feel big and important xD As you can see my friend next to me had a similar one, and that she's kind of crazy!
    [​IMG]
    The thieving of other peoples masks!
    [​IMG]
    And finally, the face underneath it all. My friends cameras timestamp is way off o_o

12. OMG STAR YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL! GAH JEALOUS :< DAMN YUU ALL!

13. Hhehe thanks Lautir- the curls are annoyingly natural! :O They get on my nerves sometimes lol. I need to dye my hair that colour again cos it's starting to fade :(

14. morriiiii i wub you too!!!! hehehe.... i need pitchers of you!

EDIT: whoo hoo!! i started the second page!!! :) skee hee hee.

15. http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q70/Feyyore/New me/Fey1.jpgMe front</a>

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q70/Feyyore/New me/Feyback.jpgMe back</a>

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q70/Feyyore/DSC_0010.jpgRandom. Guess what page I'm on.</a>

<span style='color:purple'>Sorry guys I don't have one with all my new blond highlights in. Oh yes I wanted to be more blond.
    ----------------
    Now playing: http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/the+prodigy/track/invaders+must+dieThe Prodigy - Invaders Must Die</a>
    via http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/FoxyTunes</a></span>

16. [​IMG]

me today with my freshly dyed red hair!!! yay!!! i know its huge but my friend's camera phone doesn't like me. also, bad lighting so you cant see how brilliantly red it is.

and zomg.... i just saw Inkheart.... i had my doubts but it was freakin brilliant. go see it, i'm telling you.

17. Omg, they're selling that compact chair for 70% off! WHAT CATALOGUE IS THAT?!?!?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.