Picture thread 2008!

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Morichai, Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Suda @ Jul 24 2008, 01:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I'm going to come off as a total ass here, but just for the sake of grammar correctness: creo means "I create" while creare means "to create."

Meep. :x </td></tr></table>
    You're right.

2. Aw Max! I still heart you. :heart: Holy hair, man! It's gotten so long.

3. I play this game called 'let's not cut my hair for a while!' So far, I'm winning.

4. My comments:

Pic 1: I hope you had a nice bus ride. :)

Pic 2: You look mysterious :)

Pic 3: Is that rasberry jelly?

5. Nooo, it's cake!

6. is it Schwarzwaldkuchen??
    or Kirschroter Krümelkuchen??
    or another Kirschkuchen??
    i love all three :D
    i took two years of deutsch.
    sadly, i missed the trip to the deutschland
    the class went the year before i got there :(
    hokay, so new piccys!

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll186/katedarkflint/GRRLION2.jpgme with the nitanny lion grr haha</a>

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll186/katedarkflint/GRRLION.jpgme hiding in my neighbor's bathroom... i looked semi good that day so i decided to take a pic :D</a>

--hugs--

7. [​IMG]
    Here's me! I play Magic: the Gathering, and someone had a camera and took a picture, so yeah. ^_^

[​IMG]
    This is me being entranced by a shiny colorful thing that jingles when you move it. It made me particularly happy. XD

[​IMG]
    This one's just to keep up with the fact that I fail at having my picture taken and you still haven't seen my face. XDXD

[​IMG]
    And this is an attempt to fix that! Friend, Maggie, on the side with my kitty, Middy. He looks evil in the picture, but he's like, the happiest friendly cat evers. XD

8. Combats and long hair! Rock - on!

9. *rolls eyes* Jeez alex, obsession much?

Tee hee, Zane, in the first one, do you have a tail? or is it a dog sleeping behind you?

10. Obsessions over long hair and combats are allowed. XD

And yesh, I has a tail. Look close in the second piccie and you can see it there too. I've since swapped over to an orange one, but still have the one in the picture around too. Also have a collar now. Just don't have recent pictures 'cause I tend to only get pictures of myself when friends do it. ^_^

Speaking of dogs though, I live with two big huskies. And six cats. There's fur on EVERYTHING. XDXD

11. *also has long hair and combats* shhhhhhhhhhhhh

XDDDDDDD

I want a tail, and what is in the box of the fourth one? a hat? a magical something?

12. I... Honestly forget. Monopoly perhaps? XD

13. [​IMG]

this was taken about a month ago during Toronto's Pryde (: i'm the tiny (Chinese) head second from the front. all these people are my ex-partner's friends... EXCEPT for the guy on the left in the pink. he's a total random. s:

14. -clings to leaf before she is dragged off to another pride event-

DDD: My parents are all like, "NUUUU," every time we have one here. :c

15. LIKE YEAH YOU DO :B

<span style='color:green'>Skylink sure does ;)</span>

16. me celebrating right before school was cancelled on account of snow back in.... march??

[​IMG]

my "casual" shot of my senior portrait

[​IMG]

and my yearbook shot of my senior portrait...

[​IMG]

i'm so plain conpared to everyone, your all so loverly.

17. Sometimes you all confuse me.

Still, the text is always the spice that hammers home the humor of the photos. Bravo, fellows... Bravo.

18. Your not plain Star! You have a lovely smile that looks so natural, any kind of school picture I take looks awful and forced.

A bought a new toy yesterday x)
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.