Picture thread 2008!

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Morichai, Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aw, Mori, people who yell things are doucebags :( I think you're pretty and you remind me of someone I went to school with.

Looks like the mohawk is slowly getting longer, Beast. I love the fact that your eye shadow is exactly the same colour, and the shape of your eye brows for some reason xD

2. I see hair! Haha, i reminded my self of story!

Y'know those face recognition things that find out who you look like celebrity/people wise.... the application couldnt find my face XD Every picture i put in it'd go "no face found"

I have no FACE!

My friend Oz would kill for that mohawk! How do you get that colour?! He bleaches it white and dyes over it and its never so bright! You are the hair dye goddess!

3. Ah, Beastie, that is fantastic. I need to get a new picture of myself up here - I just cut my hair, and it's all spiky in the back and long in the front. :3

And I'm 5' 1". <__<

ANDANDAND, JODS, YOU ARE FANTASTICALLY HAWT. :B

4. Eee, don't make me blush. #_#

And I have to agree, Miss Beast's hair is amazingly awesome. What do you use to keep it up? I had a friend who actually uses white glue for his mohawk... which sort of seems like a bad idea to me.

5. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Morichai @ May 25 2008, 12:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i reckon they're so astounded by your hawtness that they lose the ability to speak and say "cute" when they mean "omfg, hawt!" </td></tr></table>
    Yes... Exactly.

Er, what exactly are these face recognition things people are talking about, now?
    Linky linky link pleez? =3

6. Thank you, Lautir. x) I use my mom's crazy-bright eyeshadows from, like, the 80s.

& haha, thanks Mori, though I have to admit, I tinkered with the saturation of the photo just a wee little bit. =P

But mostly the trick to superbright hair is to not rinse the dye out completely when you color it. The really vibrant color only lasts until you wash it again for the first time anyway. Just rinse out the dye gently & only use color-treatment shampoo. Also try to shower as little as possible. D;

But seriously. That's why I sometimes like bleached hair better. It's a bit more plain but there's no maintenance involved.

& thanks, Emz. I really want to see your new hairrr. c:

Thank you, Miss Jodie. I use Ice water-resistant spiking glue. It's not actually that water-resistant, but it's pretty good. I also spend 10-20 minutes blowdrying it into the right shape before applying gel -- it helps it hold its shape better.

I've heard that jello is really effective for long mohawks -- apparently it makes your hair rock-hard and indestructible. I've never tried it, though, and it does sound like a pretty strange idea. D:

7. I wanna post some pictures :O

All you folks here are so very cute/hot/smexy/whathaveyou ;3 Beast! You make me miss my old hawk - but yours is like, 100x better then mine was.

Umm. I have a bunch of pictures of me, but here are some of my faves:

First is a from a photoshoot for a wonderful lady's hair extension webstore. That's me in the middle with the black plastic hawk+horns+audio cables attached to my head :P

http://www.insectheart.com/files/ramath/20061216_nekohair04.jpgclick</a>

I used to be -very- orange and poke-y.

http://www.insectheart.com/files/ramath/n618925181_307236_9109.jpgclick</a>
    http://www.insectheart.com/files/ramath/e5z6g1qf.jpgclick</a>

This is the most recent picture, just a week or so ago completely failing to get a good shot of my neon green eyeshadow, instead winding up with some sort of glare thing D:

http://www.insectheart.com/files/ramath/hairday 057.jpgclick</a>

YES I know, no smiles. I hate just about every smiley picture I have.

8. hehe, the changes we make as we grow. :3 beautiful kithy, you remind me of halloween. ;) i jestijest.

9. I should find a pic of me so you all can see my disgusting humanity... XP

10. Haha, thank you, Kith. c: Your piercings are quite, quite lovely.

Morichai, I love your glasses. They remind me of, like, an anime schoolgirl bookworm character or something (in a good way x3).

11. haha kith youre so cool looking
    im jelous, im just normal haha
    xo Star

12. ^^ Well, Prom was last weekend! I have a new computer now as well! *strokes her new laptop* mmmmmmm~

anyways i have some prom pictures ^^

My dress! whoot!
    [​IMG]

Heehehehe. Me and mah BF! (precaution)
    [​IMG]

Awww XD
    [​IMG]

Me and a couple of my girlfriends. God i look so small o.O
    [​IMG]

Enjoy!

AND STEPHIMUFFIN!!!! YOU ARE HAWT. ._. Very. Very hawt.!!! :heart:33333

13. O_O; lies...

but i lovvvvve the 3rd piccie down!!! its sooooooo kewt!

14. [​IMG]

That ceiling..... It only 6 feet 9' tall ._.

15. Holy tall! You're tall! Not that you hadn't noticed XD

Wow.... tallll, i know people a 6ft 5" and thats towering over meee O_O I'm so small ;_;

16. XD i get that a lot =P

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.