Picture thread 2008!

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Morichai, Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. =O

XD

2. woah, someone has way too much fun at work. ;)

3. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (phylus @ May 23 2008, 09:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> woah, someone has way too much fun at work. ;) </td></tr></table>
    School, actually. A Vietnam vet made a presentation and just happened to bring a pair of used rocket launchers..Minus the rockets..Which sucked. But ohwell.

4. O_O i want one! aw man i love guns and weapons! gimmmeeeeee!

i'd love to point one at my tutor! hes meaaaan to everyone and makes people cry >_>' *not me yet though*

you look content XD

5. I don't currently have any photos of myself... I won't have any until I find a good knit Toque and/or a sexy punk coat from Shibuya. :heart:

6. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Morichai @ May 24 2008, 02:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> O_O i want one! aw man i love guns and weapons! gimmmeeeeee!

i'd love to point one at my tutor! hes meaaaan to everyone and makes people cry >_>' *not me yet though*

you look content XD </td></tr></table>
    How can you NOT be content when you have a rocket launcher? Especially when your aiming it at a fly.

7. shammmmme you didnt have rockets ;_;

8. Rocket launcher = win. XD

Here's a few more pictures of myself.

[​IMG]
    Jodie, the long haired, shady hobo.

[​IMG]
    All cut off again. :heart:

[​IMG]
    And The Desk. :)

Mm, I need to do some posting today.

9. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Morichai @ May 24 2008, 01:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> shammmmme you didnt have rockets ;_; </td></tr></table>
    Yeah x.x

10. ThatÂ’s alot of laptops... o_0 (they look like laptops.)

11. Jodie, i'd sooo totally marry you O_O your like hawt.....

12. Aw. Thanks. ^^; I don't usually get "hot" compliments, though I do get a lot of "cute" ones. #_#

As for there being a lot of laptops, nah. Just two. Here's a list of everything that's in the picture. :)

- two laptops (mine is the open one, closed is my boy's)
    - nice widescreen LCD monitor
    - wacom tablet
    - keyboard
    - mouse
    - speakers + woofer
    - backup battery (that thing is so heavy)
    - external harddrive
    - a few blank cds

13. yeah, i know jods, i get it too.

"you're cute!"

wtf is with that? what if cute doesn't cut it?

14. i reckon they're so astounded by your hawtness that they lose the ability to speak and say "cute" when they mean "omfg, hawt!"

Yep thats the conclusion come to, yup, yup

15. I dunno. I have another theory. I think that being labelled as cute or hot, depends on how tall you happen to be. o_O; The shorter, the cuter; the taller, the hotter. Or something along those lines.

16. HEY JODIE I'M ONLY 5 FOOT (one inch, and a half. teehee.)

17. That further proves my point! I'm FIVE FOOT THREE. It's been a while since I was taller than someone. :P I'm not quite sure what the cut-off point for cuteness is though. A survey should probably be conducted. Hmm...

18. Haha, yeah. I think small & portable is usually seen as cute, while tall & more independent-seeming is "hot."

I'm five foot two, give or take an inch, and my friends call me cute & adorable like they're talking about a little teddy bear or a kitten or something.

And now for something completely different! I dyed my hair reddish-pink, so tomorrow perhaps I'll post a picture of its new lustrous fiery sheen. x)

19. I'm like 5 foot 5/6in it seems to vary X-x

Mind you, i don't ever get called hawt, though people gooo "awww" at me alot, or say i'm nice n cuddly u_u

I usually get called mean names by stangers etc though>_>; and usually about my size :( top half and overall :'(

Anyway, i want to see your hair ^_^ sounds flammin'!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.