On usernames

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Fey, Aug 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ...i named myself after a cat.
    meow.
    plus i'm like always awake at night.
    and stars are pretty. :heart:

2. <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/H-w849EgSp0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/H-w849EgSp0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

(: The best apple juice ever.

3. normaly would say just cause i'm random... it true came up with a random thought.

one of my most liked colors is blue.

4. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Appleqoo @ Oct 9 2007, 08:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/H-w849EgSp0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/H-w849EgSp0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

(: The best apple juice ever. </td></tr></table>
    omg that little blue dog thing is adorable! I want one!

5. A long, long time ago, I created a neopets account called "great_winged_beast" and began roleplaying in earnest for the very first time. My rp buddies called me Beast for short, and that has been my nickname pretty much everywhere, ever since.

I also found RaL through neopets, 'cause Jodie had that neopets code page and from there I went to her dA and from there to RaL.. or something like that. xD

6. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Siaka @ Sep 9 2007, 10:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Don't know much about the series you're referring too, but Arioch is Hebrew for "Fierce Lion" and my cousin's Hebrew name ^^ </td></tr></table>
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ElricElric of Melniboné</a>

Well, that was where I first spotted it. It's translating as 'fierce lion' just sweetened the deal =P

7. I was attempting to think up a new character name.

I decided maybe there was an apple dashboard widget which could help.

Then I said screw it. I'll just use the word 'widget'.

8. It started in 6th grade with me. My friends would often on the swings suddenly flip around so they were on their stomachs while swinging. They called it flying weasel mode. So I liked that and if I added "man" at the end it sounded funny to me. Hence the name FlyingWeaselMan

9. In my grade 10 gym class I wore a shirt that said Blink 182 written in ransom style lettering on the front. This girl Katrina who really is not the brightest crayon in the box looked at me and asked if it said Brunken and thats how Brunken came to be.

10. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Arioch @ Sep 2 2007, 08:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Hmm... has anyone heard of the Elric saga? By Michael Moorcock? You can guess the rest ;P Bonus points if you can give me details on the character without checking Wikipedia =P </td></tr></table>
    Ohgod those books are win.

Arioch is the God/Duke of Chaos and patron God of the House of Melnibone. Amirite? c:

11. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Brunken @ Jan 21 2008, 11:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> In my grade 10 gym class I wore a shirt that said Blink 182 written in ransom style lettering on the front. This girl Katrina who really is not the brightest crayon in the box looked at me and asked if it said Brunken and thats how Brunken came to be. </td></tr></table>
    O.o wow, must be fun to be in that gym class XD

12. Argent is Latin (and French) for Silver, which is my favorite colors and one of three-odd eye colors o' mine.
    I'm waiting for the inspiratin for a new name, since Latin is overused on the internet. I'm thinking Sahir, which is Arabic for "Awakened One."

13. On Fire Red I have a Pikachu named A'delos.
    Thought you'd like to know :3

14. Dude! I totally also name my pokemon after peoples user names. I have something named Del, (but can't remember what it was at the moment, I may have restarted my game since then) as well as many other people from here xD

15. Yeah! I have A'Delos the Pikachu. Lautir the Charmander, Shriker the Spearow, Draconan the Geodude, Crystal Vixen the Clefairy, and Phawkes the Ekans.
    I miss Phawkes :c

16. Sweet, I'm Charmander! lol, if I finish my homework I'm going to see if I can find my game to see who everyone was.

17. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Draconan @ Feb 11 2008, 11:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Yeah! I have A'Delos the Pikachu. Lautir the Charmander, Shriker the Spearow, Draconan the Geodude, Crystal Vixen the Clefairy, and Phawkes the Ekans.
    I miss Phawkes :c </td></tr></table>
    Lol cool.

I just name them after mates and best mates with their name in other languages heh.

18. i named mine after Vegetables, but only the ones i didn't like >_> i named my Growlithe after someone i like a few months back, but that'd be TELLIN'

i always left pikachu as pikachu, i had a squirtle called stew :P

19. Zirrus is a new character of mine. I adopted the markings from a friend who had made them and came up with the name. She really grows on me now and I really love her to bits.

I have a lot of other characters and such but that would take forever :D

20. I'll give you three guesses, and the first two don't count.

Yep, I am a Blizzard software addict. I had all three WarCaft games (Until my bro broke the orginal), StarCraft and it's expansion, and I also have World of WarCraft.

*Is drooling over StarCraft 2*

I always liked the back story they gave Adun. A warrior who only wanted to help his people, who refused to blindly follow the orders that were given to him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.