Oekaki & other

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by shriker, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey, folks. Ramath-lehi's got an http://shadowlack.com/oekaki/Oekaki</a> now. :) When you register for a new account on it, please remember to include the member number that you have here on the forums (I've made it so that your number shows up on all of your posts for the time being). Anyway, I'm still tweaking the Oekaki code, so it might end up changing a little. As for drawing rules, let's just try to keep it fairly Ramathian-related in terms of content. :]

Again, please don't forget about the http://shadowlack.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4202Council Applications</a>.

I'm all caught up in regards to Special Request Trades and whatnot, so if you haven't heard from either myself, Stormwing, or Shadowlack, most likely your request has been denied. Either you didn't provide us with enough information, your request was unreasonable, or for one reason or another, we didn't get it (as in, we never received or, we seriously didn't understand what you were asking :fishie:).

There's still quite a few pending characters in the queue that I'm hoping to get around to today, as well as a few other things. Lots of STUFF to do. :P

2. fun, I had to go under DarkRuby's e-mail, because 1. She doesn't use it, and isn't much of a Ral person anymore and 2.My e-mail has been shut down/ denied/ or hacked, and I can't make a new one

3. I could always send you a Gmail invite. :) They're pretty cool.

4. ooh I think my mom had one of those

5. Wooo. =3 xD

Edit: Wow. I'm user number 43. :heart:

6. Sounds cool

7. *Is magically member 12*

8. Oekaki! *dances*

9. Neat-o ^^ :musicnote:

10. what do the member numbers mean?

11. *Points beneath your iMood thing*

12. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stormwing @ Nov 13 2005, 09:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> *Points beneath your iMood thing* </td></tr></table>
    ...o.0 so I was the 3,129 person to join?

13. To register, yes.

14. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stormwing @ Nov 13 2005, 09:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> To register, yes. </td></tr></table>
    ah...alright COOL! *hops away feeling amused*

15. Yee-up. If I didn't periodically delete unused accounts, there'd be a couple thousand of them running around. That's a scary thought. o_O;

16. Weeee, colours xD

Jodie pulls some awesome surprises out of her hat.

17. This membership number thing amuses me. I wonder how many people are still around that registered before me? 'sides Jods and Kat, obviously. :b

18. so Kat was here before Jode?

19. Heh. Noooo. Kattle and Jodie changed their member numbers. :b

20. ahahaha. i am horrible with oekaki. .__.

-hopes pointless, cute/morbid cat-dog-pig-turd looking things pass as art.-

edit: it's whining about some valid url thing. .__. and not letting me register. phooey. -runs away crying.-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.