News!

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Straken Kavor, Jul 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *Ahem*

Some of you might have noticed that this dust-covered kitty hasn't been around much. Hell, I practically dissapeared, in fact.

For that, I apologize. Life's been hectic, and I've been working a lot.

However... This doesn't mean that I don't return with empty hands.

[​IMG]
    Behold! The Heroes of Ramath Lehi: The Fronima Emprise (working title). I even did it in classic 80's bad poster style.

[​IMG]
    From left to right, Alimorel, Cell, Jaharr, and Leo.

Now that those four are done (much thanks to PirateFerret for the original sprite template - streamlines the whole process), I've been able to get back to working on the game itself.

^-^ Assuming no one forgot about this.

2. Yay ^^ you're back ^_^ Glad to see you - and your piccies - again ^_^

3. I'm far from dead, though I can't guarantee constant posting yet. xD Thanks for the super fast reply though. I'm kinda shocked that someone's already replied. I wasn't expecting anything for, like, 12 hours or so.

I'm going to work on the game, though. I'll be moving at the end of this month (hopefully), and that'll be hectic.

4. *Grins* I've got this forum being followeded by da e-mail :D

No moving *nails you to a wall* Mrwar! Must not run away again *gives a cookie*

5. I saw you lurking about so I knew there was an update. Glad to see you again..

6. Hi. I don't know you 'cause I'm fairly new, but, hi anyway. lol.

7. Sweet! Your back!!

And the game! I was starting to wonder what was happening with it. *can't wait to test it!*

How far along is it?

8. So, may I ask, what is this game you guys are talking about?

9. The game's Ramath Lehi: The Fronima Emprise (working title), a computer-based Role Playing Game I've been developing for a while now.

It's far from ready for testing, or anything like that. <_<

I've got a few screen caps, but other than that, I'm spent. XD

I'm going to give it some more work, plot-wise, tomorrow. Whip up a new scene or two.

I really need a web-page for this thing.

Oh, anyone interested in making a few random NPC's for me? ^_^

10. Oh hey, I remember you, and the game...

Yo, I'll make some NPC's I'm good at random charras o.o;

11. Yay!!! You're back. I'm still really looking forward to the game :)

<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I really need a web-page for this thing.</td></tr></table>
    D'you need help with that? I could help you set it up.

12. Hmm. Sounds interesting. Good luck with that. And, be sure to let everyone know when your done with it.

13. I have no idea when I'll be done with this, but if anyone's willing to make me some NPC's, using the provided base sprite, I'll have it done much faster. It takes me a lot of time to make those NPC's.

Female Template:
    [​IMG]

Male Template:
    [​IMG]

Once again, much thanks to PirateFerret for the basic template, and the design of three of the main characters. Dunno if Ferret's still active these days, though...

Chuya, I'd make a web page myself, but I lack two essential things. Free time and Free time. xD Contact me if you're interested on giving me a hand with the Web Page.

14. <span style='font-family:arial'> I'll help? xD Npc's? so like...add on stuff to these things? @_@ like clothes..or color em or something? I'm not sure what you mean @_@ Ahh i'm so retarded.</span>

15. Oh. I was working on them, but after not getting word for awhile, I stopped. figured it kinda fell by the wayside.
    *gets back to it*
    I'll do like 10 every day, and toss 'em at ya weekly.

Edit: scratch that. It seems the speed depends on how much stuff is added in way of clothing, so for the moment, we'll leave the number open...
    Just poke me now and then so I don't forget to work on them

16. <span style='font-family:arial'> Ahh wait, you know on each sheet, am i supposed to design the same person but in all those poses?</span>

17. Hey, welcome back! :D

IÂ’ll try to help out with NPCÂ’s, not sure how detailed IÂ’ll be able to make them, but hereÂ’s my first attempt. ItÂ’s fairly simple so I donÂ’t blame ya for not using it. IÂ’m just trying to get the basic idea down. ;)

[​IMG]

The ones that arenÂ’t done are exactly the same as the first one in the row, so I didnÂ’t do themÂ… Or are they different in some way I didnÂ’t notice? IÂ’ll finish them if there is.

And if anyone wants a different colour of fur on the basses such as this:
    [​IMG]
    I can change them to pretty much any colour in a few seconds. So just give me a colour and I can whip those up for anyone who wants.

18. Feel free to change the color of the Fur. xD That's not a problem.

All I really want is something that'll sort of match that design.

And unless no one noticed, you only really have to make seven sprites. You can copy/paste/flip around the others to make them match up. And edit the tails a bit.

Also note that after they're finished, I might have to edit them slightly in order to make them fit into the game. I'm restricted by basic sizes and dimensions, but don't worry about that.

Also, I'd highly prefer everything in *.png format, but if it's not, that's okay. I can change 'em over relatively easily.

19. *SPAM*

what thing you using to make it?

20. Ah, I had meant to ask what format you wanted, but forgot ^^;; IÂ’ll remember from now on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.