New Vice-Principal :]

Thread in 'General Chat' started by shriker, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oooh, so I'm not the only one plotting and scheming, then, I see. ; 0-P Hehe...this is gonna be fun.

Good, I was hoping I could take two jobs...thinking I'll try for a teaching position at Janardan or somesuch. Or, if I can't weasel my way into a "master" level in biology, for a while the second job'll be my ONLY job...heh heh. And my political scheming will be somewhat delayed. (Yes, only somewhat. ; 0-P )

(Hopefully not getting too off-topic here, but...) Are there any player characters already involved in some sort of secret rebellion against the government?

2. Nah, that's not really off topic at all. And there's plenty of characters out there who are against the government. Mm.. I'm sure you could make a post and easily call out about half a dozen that are active. There's also several 'secret societies', but if they're related to each other, I'm really not all so sure. I think that for the most part there is one large organization against the Graders, and then a bunch of smaller ones.

3. Hehe I have Cellaj Umdal who hates the Graders because they put her thru so much pain so she became a pirate who will only plunder Grader ships.

4. Hehe, that's what I was thinking of doing : 0-), And maybe having her as a teacher ICly watch out among students for signs of people who might be persuaded to join, and sending people to subtly "sound them out". (Very subtly, as we all dun wanna get killed, thank you very much. ; 0-P )

Mine's against them for purely moral reasons at the moment, although who knows, maybe I'll add something about her parents getting persecuted by the Graders or somesuch later. If they were killed by the Graders, it'd give her a reason for being alone now. Hmmn. Anyway... how many ships do the Graders have? O.o I wouldn't've guessed one could make a living off of that. Although when you think about it, they must have supplies getting sent regularly, so one could get at those ships, as well as whatever ships are actually used by the ruling pair & co. when they travel.

5. Probably, but I was born on :evillaugh: FRIDAY THE 13th :evillaugh: and Im a curse to everyone I know. :evillaugh:

6. Ships..? Ah, no real idea. ^^; They would probably have a lot. And I keep on spilling much more than I want to right now.. lol. But uh, they'll only need to deal with 'one' of the Graders at the time being because something is going to happen to the other, and there is also a good reason for them deciding to become a Council of 13 instead of 12 (13 is a good number, heh). I'm going to hush up now because a lot of this still needs to be discussed and solidified... and I need to find someone. :]

7. Hmmm... anti-Grader things? Polarri hates the Graders with a passion 'cause he thinks they killed his dad. ^^; Not to mention that he's a vampire, mwuhahaha!

*coughcough* I think the Grader-killing can come later for him, though.

8. *cackles* Hey, we keep prodding at Kakosenas, we may get even more top secret government information spilled! ; 0-P Ooh, nice foreshadowing there. 3; 0-) I hope it's the Magosai, 'cause her husband seems more reasonable. --Or maybe that's just me.

A vampire Grader. o.o That's actually a pretty scary thought. Me, I'd rather have 'em good and dead, rather than having to worry about some zombified evil dictactor looming up at me some dark night... : 0-P

Anyway. I think I shall go post a thread of my own after my shower, seeing just how many 'dragons I can sway to "the dark side" to help with my attempted overthrow of all order as we know it... 3: 0-D A large sheet reading "Sign here if you want to help dethrone the government"--y'know, that sort of thing. Just let me go get clean first, nwaha.

9. Hehe you have Cellaj who would sign up immediatly so you have a ship that has the fire power already. I want Paush to be on the council so he can help try to rip it from the inside out by giving them predictions they didn't want to hear or by lieing about what he sees

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.