New Staff Members.

Thread in 'General Chat' started by shriker, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. <font color='#000080'>I'd just like to take this moment to say that there were many, many deserving people that applied for the staff positions... But in order to keep the current staff:member ratio, I was forced to make some decisions. I'd like to say outright that if you didn't get the position that you wanted, or didn't get one at all, please don't be discouraged. There will be plenty more opportunities as Ramath-lehi grows in the future. So continue to be active and continue to contribute. Ramath-lehi has only continued on for this long because of its awesome, dedicated, and valued members. [​IMG] So kudos to all of you for helping us stay alive.

So with that said, I'd like to be the first to congratulate Phrawlic, as our new moderator, and both Hexae and Izzo for both becoming our new Plot Authors. Welcome aboard!

Also, as a sidenote, we're still looking for someone to play the IC Janardan Academy principal. [​IMG]</font>

2. <font color='#000080'>Congrats, Hexae and Izzo! [​IMG] I know you'll do some awesome work, I'm lookin' forward to your contributions to the plot. [​IMG]

*Hugs!*</font>

3. <font color='#FDD017'>Congrats to all of you!

[​IMG]

Well done!</font>

4. <font color='#000080'>Congrats you guys!  [​IMG] *claps*</font>

5. <font color='#8D38C9'>Aww...darn, I didn't get in ;__; Oh well. *claps for everyone else who made it* YAY! You guys deserved it more then me anyway! ^^</font>

6. <font color='#FFFFFF'>congrats Phrawlic, Hexae and Izzo, im sure you guys will do a great job with helping this forum run smoothly!!!!  [​IMG]</font>

7. <font color='#000080'>Aw, you woulda done a great job too, Irken! It's just that there wasn't enough room with the spaces alotted, that's all [​IMG]</font>

8. <font color='#F9DAE9'>*throws confetti around* CONGRACHEWLASHUNS! *blows one of those party whistly thingies*</font>

9. <font color='#000000'>*gasp* [​IMG]

Thank you so much, I appreciate both the decision and all of your compliments.. heh. ^__^

Thank you everyone! [​IMG]

EDIT — Ehhe.. for some reason I can't reply to anything. oO;;</font>

10. <font color='#000080'>lmao.. I'll fix it. I knew that I'd forgotten to check some boxes somewhere. Sorry about that. ^^;</font>

11. <font color='#000000'>Thank you, Jodie. xD It's all good now.</font>

12. <font color='#000080'>Good, good.  [​IMG] If something else like that ever happens, just yell at me.  [​IMG]  I tend to overlook something or other every now and then.</font>

13. <font color='#F8F8FF'>Congratulations, you three... and welcome to staff. ^^'</font>

14. <font color='ECE5CE'>Whee-hoo!! [​IMG]  Ditto what Kattle said. It's too early in the morning for me to make good speeches. XD

..... *runs around HUGGING people!*  [​IMG]</font>

15. <font color='#F8F8FF'>*Throws a spoon at Zeva and hopes she'll trip* XD;</font>

16. <font color='ECE5CE'>AIEE! *trips on oh-so-strategically thrown spoon... and lands -kerthunk- on Kattle* ehee.. [​IMG] ........ *HUGS XII!!* [​IMG] [​IMG]</font>

17. <font color='#F8F8FF'>‹-- Zeva's latest victim.

^_^' *Purrs and wags tail and offers Zeva some [now, rather SKWISHED] sparkly pendragon treats*</font>

18. <font color='#555555'>Yay! Congratulations! ^_^ *hands out cookies*</font>

19. <font color='#000080'>Hehe, just thankin' everyone for the kind congratumalations.</font>

20. <font color='#0000FF'>...What?

..I never even applied to be plot author...There must have been some kind of misunderstanding. o_O;;

Thanks, but I'm bad at those sort of things anyways. =S
    My imagination is limited.

Congrats to Phrawlic and Hexae!</font>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.