New playable race

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Shadow, Nov 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mhm. I understand. Ral is based around the Pendragons, so having a second, playable race will conflict with the idea. I'm not saying that it's a BAD idea, I just don't think it will keep Ral the way it should be, to be honest. I am intrigued by this species/race you've come up with. Isn't there some way it can be adapted to suite everyone? It sounds like it's got quite a lot of potential.

2. Ahh, but there's the beauty of change! To NOT be the same. Don't you ever get tired of the same? I think having other species' and races would add more flavor. Could drastically change things and create better stories. Wars, peace, forbidden love. All that stuff that makes a truley great story.

3. Personally? I'm very much content with the dominent species as it stands. Even still, it's not up to me, ultimately. I'm still eager to see what more you have :p

4. As long as the idea is good, I've got nothing against it. :]

Although, inter-species love I don't think would quite work, well, on a genetic level if the two creatures aren't compatible. So odd little hybrids probably wouldn't exist.

5. It just depends on their compatability. In stories, you see elves and humans, humans and dragons, demons and angels, and in real life, tigers and lions (lygers).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.