New Layout...

Thread in 'General Chat' started by shriker, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. <font color='#000000'>So... the new layout has been up for quite some time now. I've been working out a few bugs with it. And hopefully *everyone* will be able to view it now. If you have a problem with something, please, please, please, let me know and I'll try my best to fix it

I'd also like to say welcome to all of our new members, plus two more welcomes to our two new affiliates - Northern Epic & <a href="" target="http://pub48.ezboard.com/bbleedingsoulsrpg">Bleeding Souls</a>.

As far as updates are concerned, there are quite a few. Numerous pages are under construction and being revamped with some new content. I am also looking for current members to help me write the "New Player Guide". So if you have some spare time, you can contribute to that. (The news now posts on the index page again! As you can probably see.)</font>

2. <font color='#8D38C9'>Layout looks awsome!!! I'd never be able to do anything like that... [​IMG]</font>

3. <font color='#736AFF'>it is awesome!!!!! I can only do basic stuff!! and can't draw on the pc yet..... gotta get the software...muahahahahahahahaha....</font>

4. <font color='#000000'>Hey, Jodie, did you know there's a penguin in the banner? He's a little ways behind Zamfir, and looking in the opposite direction. *Claps and dubs him Joe the Penguin!*

Yes... I am insane... [​IMG]!!!</font>

5. <font color='#000F22'>Oooh, nice layout, Jodie. This I note belatedly, heh. :luffs:</font>

6. <font color='#000000'>There is a penguin! [​IMG]</font>

7. <font color='#000000'>*stays quiet, not about to ruin the fun by saying that it's just Zamfir's hair* Yess... so there is a penguin.  [​IMG]</font>

8. <font color='#000000'>Um... it's not really anywhere near enough to him to be his hair. It's part of the swirlies in the center of the banner...</font>

9. <table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Quote (Okkie XII @ Nov. 01 2003, 8:48 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><font color='#000000'>Um... it's not really anywhere near enough to him to be his hair. It's part of the swirlies in the center of the banner...</font></td></tr></table>
    <font color='#000000'>I think it's because Zamfir's section of the image was repeated, and ghosted + warped slightly larger in the middle of the banner. ^_^ If you look closely the 'shine' on the penguin's 'belly' resembles the shine on Zamfir's shoulder. That could just be me though. [​IMG]</font>

10. <font color='#000000'>I'm not seeing it... but that's just me being tired and stupid. [​IMG]</font>

11. <font color='#0000FF'>i can see an bird/human thing and an dolphin</font>

12. <font color='#637789'>I've been wanting to say that the new layout is terrific! ^_^ *admires* @_@</font>

13. <font color='#000F22'>Hmm..Penguin. I think I see it. o_O;;

It is excellent. The layout, that is. [​IMG]</font>

14. <font color='6C6C6C'>Ohmygawdishness! I thought I was the only one that saw the penguin! XD  *dances*  The penguin's beak also looks like an eye. *nodnods*

I can see that, but I can never see those 3D image things.. you know, cross your eyes, hold the paper close to your nose, zone out, and the 3D image appears? Heh. Never. They liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie!

*tackleclingstoJoooooodie!* As I told you before, I lurv this layout! Colors.. sooo.. callllming... *purrs contentedly*</font>

15. <font color='#000080'>jodie you always seek to amaze us! wonderfull job it looks amazing!

i was wondering, when i get my little button thing done, do you think my rpg could be an affiliate?</font>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.