New Layout

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by Skylink, Aug 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It is going to take me awhile to get used to this I had a hard enough time with the last one XP

2. Shiny... *lurbs red and black*

3. The "ramath-lehi forums" should be capitalized.

That's the only thing that bothers me about the new layout, other than that. good stuff!

Edit: ooooo I like the addition to the profiles that shows the characters age and species! most helpful!

Edit 2: Some of the colours in the character profiles and the "submiting" page are impossible to read unless highlighted.

4. Meh too ^^

5. *drool purpously on layout* You got me lost!!!! *jabs layout with :redarrow: *

6. The lowercase font on the header titles won't be changing. I think it looks fine myself.

I'm not sure which pages you're talking about. What's wrong with the colours on the character profiles?

7. Oh I know the ones, when you try to post twice within 30 second the little warning thing comes up and the text is pretty much the same colour as the background, theirs a few places like that, trying to remember them now :S

:janardan:

Oh found it, its under the base information on the character. Where it has the just the basic stuff before their appearance, the text is the same as the background their too.

8. And on the page number listing at the bottom-- in
    "Topic Options

Pages: (2) 1 [2] Reply to this topic", (2) ... [2] don't show up. It makes me sad.

9. Whooo! Go Jodie! Go Jodie!

*Cough*.

10. The new layout is awesome. I absolutely adore it. Hurray for halloween-y colors!

11. Exactly what I was gonna say.

Otherwise, the new layout is pretty!!! -eats waffles at one in the morning-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.