Resolved new character

Thread in 'Help Desk' started by wolfguy, May 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yes I've been waiting for a denial or acceptance to my character and need to delete the one but does not have the button active.

2. Hi there Wolfguy! Welcome to Shadowlack!

I beliiieve that our Admin Shriker has the ability to do that right now. The site is undergoing further development, so there are a few features that only Shriker can use to keep things from unexpectantly breaking all over the place.

If you haven't already messaged her, then really don't worry. By posting up here, she's bound to notice your concern ^_^ If, in 10-12 days, you haven't heard anything back, or noticed a change in the status of your application, then drop me a note and I'll get right on it =)

3. i've had been waiting a good month for it to be accepted or denied.

4. I understand, and fully appreciate, it can be frustrating. I ask that you hang in there a tad longer and it will be seen to =)

I also know that doesn't sound like much of a helpful response XD Shadowlack is -run- by Shriker, solely, so sometimes (and it is sometimes) things can get a little back logged.

In all the years I've been here, I've never known of a character to NOT be dealt with. Hopefully that goes some ways towards reassuring you. Again, if you've heard nothing or seen any change in 10-12 days, drop me a PM and I'll see what I can do as a matter of priority =)

In fact, could you message me a copy of your character so I can let you know if there are any issues? I could try to expidite things that way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.