Misses this site

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by kutz, Jul 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey! After almost a year of disappearance, I'm back. I hope for long. I missed this site a lot! Does anyone old here remember me hopefully?

The layout went through a really big change. Is this temporary?

2. Welcome back! :heart: I remember you. :] Actually, it's kind of rare that I forget anyone... lol.

As for the layout, there are going to be minor changes here and there (like, you know, adding graphics and the like). ^_^ For the most part I'm pretty happy with how it's progressing, although am always open up to suggestions.

3. ;-;

Kuuutz.

we had a thread that never got finished! so i have to remember you. i think i even doodled one of your characters in a never-submitted-RAL-sketch.

come, come, play!

4. Whee! Another change! I like the welcome page, Shriker. It's very neat.

Hi phylus! You doodled one of my character? Which one? OOoh and I'm sorry about the unfinished thread. I even disappeared without notice. Right, since I'm back, let's start one that we can and will finish :heart: .

5. Kutz, I remember your avitar but i can't remember you... (sorry)

6. I are remembering you ^^ (hehe)

Long time no see! welcome back ^^

7. Hey ang... I think I saw you somewhere before, but we've never played with each other. Memory is fuzzy.

Hi crystal! I remember you well.

Ramath's been pretty quiet lately.

8. I too most definitely remember you :] Welcome back!

And it is very quiet this summer, I always forgot how much it slows down during the holidays...

9. Yeah. :s Everyone disappears to all the corners of the earth. I guess we could always try advertising for new members. Maybe a referral contest or something, lol.

10. *pounces on kutz*

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!~

i'm not quite bck yet, i just hover here all the time n stufffffs, i missed you ^-^

11. Hiya, Lautir! No more holidays for me now.

*glomps Mori* I miss you too ^^

Referral contest! Mmm.. what may be the prize? Chocolates? A gold fish? Free drawings from Shriker? :musicnote:

12. I remember you too! I always had a hard time looking away from your avatar. XD

13. I hope it's because it's aborably cute. Let it hypotize you... (this is my plan for world domination)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.