<<Mainly for the Winnipeggers!>>

Thread in 'General Chat' started by ArcticKiba, May 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. June sixth... What is so special about it? Well, if you have any prior appointments, cancel them, because, starting from the noon hour, there will be a music festival at Sturgeon Heights Collegiate that I may be playing at. Yes, you will see me, up on stage, with guitar in hand, playing rock and roll for your enjoyment.

To find it, just go down Portage, then when you come up to a road called Sturgeon, go down there, then turn right at Ness until you see a high school with construction going on. That's would be were I am, getting ready to deafen you with some sweet licks of my guitar.

The second you hear the band name, Warplane, being called cheer your lungs out for me, your encouragement feeds me. I'm the guy with long-ish brown hair with black shades, resembling John Lennon, and being called Mack Dog. Don't ask why the call me Mack Dog... It's hard to explain.

See you there!

2. Hmmm, maybe if I can get some friends together. But the big question, is it free?

3. I'm not sure if it is free or not. If you watch from the sidewalk, you may get a free show.

4. I can't be there, but I'll wish you good luck! :)

5. Thank you! You can go to our myspace page to hear a crude recording that m melt your ears. Just search up 'Warplane' on the search on the site and scroll down to a black and white pic of some guys on a staircase. It's not too hard to find, it's on the first page.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.