Lots of Newsss.

Thread in 'General Chat' started by shriker, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm really sorry if this is long winded, but here me out. :] I've been having a bit of trouble this past while with my parental units. Yes, I still live at home and I'm still a kid. Anywho, my computer time has been cut (to no time at all actually) but I'm working on getting it back. I won't really get into the messy details, but that's why a few people have had to wait quit a bit longer for replies and approved/rejected applications from me. As of right now... I think there are roughly three applications that I haven't gotten to, and they're sitting at home in Outlook Express. They'll be replied to sometime later tonight.

Next up. Janardan's new school mascot is the "Raptor". Raptor meaning bird of prey. If you have any ideas for a logo design, run them by me. In the near future (see: Jodie has all of next week off of school) I'm going to be making the Janardan portion of the Ramath-lehi web site more in depth. If you have any ideas as to what you would like to see on the Janardan Academy web site, once again, please don't be shy! Share your ideas. I don't bite! Not members anyway. Aside from a little gnawing here and there...

Flora & Fauna. No, I haven't forgotten about them. I have the Flora JavaScript generator sitting at about 65% completion (no idea if it'll work properly though) on my home computer. I'm going to be pulling together a short Copy & Paste method as well. The only reason for this is that I'd like all of the flora and fauna submissions to have unity (I'm a neat freak, sorry).

Um.. other than that, I've also submitted Ramath-lehi to a http://listme.likesomething.com/ListMe site for RPGs</a>. *waves to them as she plugs* Relating to advertising... if anyone wants to make linking buttons and/or write up sort descriptions of Ramath-lehi for people to copy and paste, let me know and I'll add it all to our linking page. If anyone else even has an image that they've drawn of one of their characters that they really like, I could also most likely turn that into a linking button myself. I'm not about to edit anyone's work without their permission first though. So you'll have to contact me about that. ;)

I'm not done yet! Soon though. There has been a lot of activity directed towards developing new plots. I urge you to post and take play in these. It's an awesome way (specially if you're new) to develop your character and make in character and out of character friends. Current plots that you should take a look at:

- http://shadowlack.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1526cooldood is looking for characters to join a possible freelance Aerial Assault team</a>
    - http://shadowlack.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1481If you're part of Celuvix Novox's newest plot, you need to pick an affiliation</a>
    - http://shadowlack.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1536Biskiteater is looking for characters that are "Anti-Grader" to pull together the already large anti-government secret society</a>
    - http://shadowlack.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1515And, for those that are interested... you may submit a character of yours for pending membership into the Council of Twelve</a>

That's all for now... though I've probably forgotten something and will have to edit this post later. B)

EDIT: Added a new links directory for people to advertise their RPGs in. It looks so much nicer than that crappeh Bravenet pile of junk. ;)

2. *Hugs you and climbs into your pocket*

Meanwhile, I'll try to think up some tiny plots for Shadowlack? Mm, toasty.

3. *feeds you pendragon treaties* Yesyes. :]

4. *Munches* Lookie - my title is all Redenseksy. Bwahaha.

5. We don't have that font on the college computers. x_x Bleh. I'm not going to be home for another 6 hours too. Then I have to do my homework for tomorrow. People are trying to kill me, I swears it.

6. Hang in there! *sends e-hugs all the way from Halton; which isn't incredibly far away*

7. Don't worrry parents can be annoying I have 2 of the most annoying kind luckily they can't control my computer time ^_^

8. Don't worry.. Just ace a couple tests and stuff and they'll give you back the time..

By the way, how do we join his aerial assult team?

9. Hey Kakos if you want, I have a picture of Falcon and another piccie of Aurora if you want to play around with 'em. They are both in the member submitted gallery ;)

Edit: and... are you going to take my student council idea? :) I think it was a nice one... and you should make an angel smilie 0:) I don't think we have one...

10. Erm.. Go to the aerial assault page (game related forum, aireal assault) and its all there.

11. ooo! I have a great idea for a logo for Janardan! Have to go draw it..... then me upload it and Big Mis Kitty Kat can say if it any good *nods and vanishes to try....*

12. *Idly wonders who Big Miss Kitty Kat is* In any case, can't wait to see your logo idea. :)

13. *eyes last several replies* O.o Ah...ha. How in the WWW did a news thread turn to all this?! ; 0-P Hehe.

*drags topic back to original spot for a short time* I think I'd like to do a button or two also, but feel like I should probably get my feet wet before I start writing up descys. *feels un-qualified ; 0-P * And the buttons will look better than my avatar, which was a lazy quickie pic done up in about 15 minutes to get my char's tattoo straight, and most of that was fiddling with colors. And it should be changed, yes. *cough* One of these days. --And I'll see if I can come up with something I like on the Janardan logo, in which case I will post it hereabouts somewhere. (And if I cna't I'll upload my sketches to a far, dark, cobwebby corner of somewhere where none of you can find 'em. *cackels evilly* ; 0-P ) ...I think I've had too much sugar today. o.o

I wanna see madgirl's idea for a logo, too, fwee. Although maybe I should do so after I submit mine, as I'll probably feel inferior. : 0-P

--And my thread's in the news! Ooh, I feel so special. X 0-D lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.