Looking for Distraction

Thread in 'General Chat' started by PirateFerret, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am looking for a rp...any sort really. Need filler characters? Im there. Need just some random sort of thing with whatever? Im there too. These are my characters that are up for rp, and the sort of rp they would likely be found in.

Salme, female, 17.
    Salme is wild and funny. She hands around the Janardan campus, taking classes, and taking care of her pet bird. Roleplay wise, Salme is up for most anything. Preferably with a group, because she needs some friends...but a group is not required.

Thrider, female, 12.
    Thrider is young and silly. She likes socks and making puppets out of them. She is an aquabat so she most likely wont be making appearances out of the water. I dont expect any rps with her unless someone else has a youngish aquabat.

Syrayj, male, 36.
    Syray is serious and crochety. He acts a lot older than he is. He is good with mechanics and machinery. He sells small machines to Janardan students to help them with small things, along with Menlo supplies. He breeds Ficalt. He also teaches part-time at Janardan as a teacher of Menlo Engineering. I could organize a class for anyone interested in learning Menlo programing. Or anyone interested in buying their very own adorable ficalt. Or he could set up shop and sell some handy machinery to some students. Or he could simply run into another scientist and they could talk about...sciency stuff. Whatever.

Gejusa, female, 27.
    Geja is angry and diabolical. She is also a sailor/pirate. She is in the market for a boat/ship/crew and would be willing to join any crew. She is also milling around the shores, looking for a bearth, getting into bar fights with anyone who looks at her funny. She can be found in bars...and on the street trying to pickpocket people.

Ekslik, male, 21.
    Ekslik is a loner and a mute. Rp wise, I was thinking that Ekslik needs a group to hang out with. Or he needs to find a pendragon who thinks like him, talks a lot, and can sorta be his spokesperson, someone who Ekslik can trust to say what he is thinking and who he can just follow around so he isnt so bored. He is good with poisons too and tends to hang out with the more bad-ars crowds..

Kilske, female, 21.
    Kilske is quiet and angry. She spends her time spying. So if anyone needs a quiet friend, or needs to hire someone to spy on someone else, or if you need someone to spy on your character, Kilske is your pendragon.

Meelemar and Naedvas, female and male respectively, unknown.
    They are one shape-shifting pendragon who can be found almost anywhere doing most anything because they really have no direction in life. They were born to be a sidekick though, so if you have a shady business person in need of a trusty bodyguard or grunt, Meelemar and Naedvas are your pendragon.

:fishie:

2. Something with me? Mebbe with Kakos, or perhaps Koani/Vythe. I'm not sure with what character of yours yet though. I'm still trying to think of an idea... or ideas.

3. I wouldn't mind giving one of my new chars, Cassandra, a trial run. I'm not sure how many you intend to play with though and if she would fit well in the scenario.

4. I would love to rp with you Jods. You too JTCC.

I dunno what char to offer up, though I do really want to rp with Meelemar/Naedvas if that helps. I dont know which of your chars to choose though, but a rp with Vythe would be fun. Im really bad when it comes to thinking up ideas for threads, but I will try and sit here for a while and crank my gears. I dont want to sound like an idiot, but the Graders have a large estate right? Full of nooks and crannies? Well, Mela and Ned would not be above er...testing out their security system. With no harm intended, not stealing or assassination or anything, just a little romp to give security, and themselves something to do. I know if/when they were caught they would be thrown in jail...for um...tresspassing I guess, but the two of them would take such a risk.

And I would like to rp with Cassandra, but I dunno which character to offer up in such a situation. Syray is in that age group, maybe Finasis as well but what any of them would be doing together is beyond me...any ideas? Im afraid I used up my brain power coming up with that up there. Hehe.

5. Well, considering that Cassandra is the right hand dragon of a drug lord, maybe an rp with Finasis about a drug deal would be intriguing.

6. Oooo that would be really fun. Ive been wanting to rp Finasis as well, so yay! Would you like to start or should I? And what sort of deal, would Finasis be buying or selling?

7. Finasis would most certainly be buying drugs. She could be trying to buy some drugs so that she could perhaps re-sell them for profit, but that is really your call. The drugs being sold don't have to be limited to drugs used for pleasure either. The drug lord makes a wide variety of drugs including drugs used for lethal injections and even drugs with medicinal purposes.

I'll go ahead and start the thread and leave the details about the drugs up to you. The thread will be found in Calamarha Swamp. Cassandra's customer will be a dragon hunting for rocks with a blowgun. Let's have some fun with this one. ;)

8. Hm... I like that idea. I think it'd be funnier if they went after Vythe's own condo/flat thing though. Seeing how he's head of security and all. I doubt he spends a whole lot of time on his *own* security, though I bet there'd be something he'd have that'd at least challenge their skills somewhat.

9. Alrighty, that sounds awesome. *trots off to reply*

Ok, they would do that...maybe they scoped out the Graders and decided it was too er...well secured for their onesy. Should I start or will you? And if there is anything I should know about the layout, that would be helpful.

10. I can start if you want. :] Unless you want to start with a sort of generic post, then I could follow up with a more detailed post describing the setting. Since I think that part is mostly in my brain. Kinda weird how nothing has ever really taken place at Vythe's before. Then again, I get the feeling that he really doesn't spend a whole lot of time there... other than sleep.

Some rough details though... his flat is on Ajita. Sort of obvious there. It's in a smaller district though. Sort of a medium sized place with varying degrees of traffic. Um. Have you ever seen one of those skinny "semi-houses?" I'd imagine it'd look like one of those quite a bit. Probably three floors... gah, yeah, I should just write that all out. :x

11. Marg, I think you should start. Generic starters are blah. And this way you can establish early on the layout and all that jazz.

12. <span style='color:#FFFF99'>I'm thinkin' of RPing with you. But I don't know which one of your characters to choose. If you like you can look through mine. I'm gonna look through yours some more and choose one if you don't mind.

:heart:

Edit: I was hoping you wouldn't mind letting me rp with Rujjeyj and Koyota. I like both of those characters and I was hoping that Rujjeyj could meet my Tsuki, while Koyota could meet my Gryffe. How does that sound?</span>

13. That would be really fun. I think Gryffe is exactly the sort of pendragon Koyota needs to interact with. And Tsuki sounds fun too. Did you have any ideas for roleplays?

I was thinking maybe Koyota could drop into a dancing class for a figure study for her drawing and that they could meet like that...but then I dunno what would happen then...meet-and-greet roleplays are hard. Hehe. As for Fujjeyj...I dunno. Hehe ><

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>I love your avatar by the way >_></span>

14. <span style='color:#FFFF99'>I had absolutely no idea for the Gryffe and Koyota RP, so we'll go with yours. But lucky for us, I do have an idea for the Tsuki and Fujjeyj RP.

Since Fujjeyj is a Mariner/Pirate, I was thinking the East Coast Fishing Piers. Tsuki is out on a hired job to shoot someone down for some money, when she decides to stop into a restuarant to grab a bite to eat and drink when a guy comes up and starts flirting with her. She simply shrugs it off, but after a while starts to get pissed and tells the a-hole to back off and leave her be because she's not interested. Fujjeyj is in the restaurant as well and witnesses this, but the drunk pervert guy isn't giving up and decides to just keep messin' with her.

What do you think of that?

Thank you for the compliment on my avatar, I love it as well. I just am a fanatic about bright flashy colors. *shrug*</span>

15. Oh fun fun. I just had an rp with Fujjeyj at the Piers, so it would make sense that he is still there. So will you start that one or shall I?

And for the Gryffe/Koyota one, Ill start this one if you want to start the other one. Or visa-versa.

16. <span style='color:#FFFF99'>You can go ahead and start the Gryffe & Koyota one. But I'll have to post up Tsuki & Fujjeyj tomorrow, unfortunitally. I've got to go to bed right now. I've got a stuffed up a head, I'm freezing and hot and I don't feel all too well in my stomach. So I'm gonna go and get some rest.</span>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.