Let it all hang loose.

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by Stormwing, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Regret @ Apr 29 2006, 05:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Those Banana rats are a terror, they creep up on you while you sleep, and get you in the back with a machete.

*Shivers*

We lost a quarter of our platoon to nighttime Banana Rat attacks. :(

Del, You can nevar eat me.

My soul tastes like burnt ash and rainbows. </td></tr></table>
    oh, but my scythe filters it... it eats the souls and gives me immortality. I don't really 'eat' or 'drink' or anything...

2. Then I guess I have to break your scythe with my mystical voodoo magic now don't I.

*poof*

*scythe snaps*

God modding for the win~

3. Oh boy! With godmodding this party is gunna be fuN!

4. lol, suuuure. You can't really do that, because it's a cursed weapon. It just vanishes and will reappear shortly. ^.~
    Because it is EEEEEEEEEEEBIL

5. But so am I. :heart:33

My own mother called me evil when I colored her cats nose with a green permanent marker. PSH. What does she know. >.>

She got me ice cream later when I helped her with errands though, so it was all good.

Dastardly fiend that she is, she knows my one true weakness, soft ice cream. :/

6. And now you just revealed that weakness to a forum-full of (at least) equally dastardly fiends. Bad move, says I.

7. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>CODE </td></tr><tr><td id='CODE'></spam></td></tr></table>

Plz and thx.

8. Are the magic words.

9. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Attrius Infernus @ May 1 2006, 03:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Are the magic words. </td></tr></table>
    Is even more spam. -_-;

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.