Let it all hang loose.

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by Stormwing, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'll be the one wearing the toga, and after a sufficient ammount of liquor, the one without the toga.

Bah, I can never remember if the word "ammount" has two 'm's or one.

Too lazy to spell check it. >.>

2. it has one ^^ i'll be wearing a bin bag - coz i can

3. Amount.

I want to wear a hat.

Just. A Hat.

4. Im dressing like Kat as the evening starts. Basically its the progession of Kat thoruought the party. First Sober and all dressed then by the end of the night, butt naked and laying half way off the bed with Maddox licking my nose.

Heheheheheh

5. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sinok @ Apr 26 2006, 01:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Im dressing like Kat as the evening starts. Basically its the progession of Kat thoruought the party. First Sober and all dressed then by the end of the night, butt naked and laying half way off the bed with Maddox licking my nose.

Heheheheheh </td></tr></table>
    hmmm...

...mmmm...
    yep. that's probobly about right. ^.~

6. *Blinks*

Well, I've made up some rules.

1. Wear anything but clothes.
    2. Drink out of anything but cups.

7. hmmm i shall wear toast and drink from a bowl shaped peice of tin foil ^^

8. Awww...Kat, can i please wear your clothes? lol

Im gunna drink from a....um....a.... Slug. Yes. A Slug.

9. 1. Hah. That's obvious. Fur. I'll just grow fur. :P
    2. Do people count, or am I gonna have to use a soup bowl?

10. fur, huh? >.>

I dunno. I'll just wear a... grey or black cloak, because it is not clothing proper, it's more like a coat. ^-^

11. Eehee. I'll be dressed in my coyote pelt.

Drinking clam chowder from a bread bowl.

12. That's where a suit of berets/thosegolftypehats come in handy.

I demand punch!

And it must be spiked punch...

serve it in a clamshell. Since there are all those glass clamshell punchbowls, just use a clamshell. And conchcups.

13. I'll wear my clothes and pretend they're not clothes. Cause my nerd shirt roxxors your non clothes-es boxxors.

And I'll drink out of Del and Sinok's bellybuttons. :heart:

14. Awww..my belly button. Now that I think of it, im coming to it dressed as giant man of flames. I shall do this by covering myself in gasoline, then lighting myself on fire.

I shall be the Flame of the night.

No....not a flamer. Thats Del. LOL XD Kidding you silly man.

15. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sinok @ Apr 28 2006, 01:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Awww..my belly button. Now that I think of it, im coming to it dressed as giant man of flames. I shall do this by covering myself in gasoline, then lighting myself on fire.

I shall be the Flame of the night.

No....not a flamer. Thats Del. LOL XD Kidding you silly man. </td></tr></table>
    That's rather inconsiderate, you know. It's quite hard to drink out of someone's bellybutton when they're on fire. And the taste of Gasoline doesn't help. I suggest you apologise to Regret and pick another costume.

I am sorely disappointed, Sinok. You should know better.

16. Oh no, I can drink fire.

It's a handy little trick I picked up back in 'Nam.

Saves me from forest fires and clowns who like the juggle. :)

17. Yeah, and I knew that for i fought along side Pre. I saved him from a bannna rat.

18. I've decided I am going in a suit of plate leather, bearing many mideval weapons and drinking of the souls of the enemies I crush beneath my immortal, fiendish heel.

Wow. rofl

19. Wh00t! When it comes time for this, someone send me an email! I'll get it faster and be at the chat in a Jiff!

^0^ *twirls*

Darnit... My mouse seems to have died... >.>

Lol, Anything but clothes eh? *wears a teacup* >.> And a leaf.. because i can dance like the 'Yatta!' Boys XD *mwarhar*

*naws on Sinoks Toes* Mmm... Flavorfull...

20. Those Banana rats are a terror, they creep up on you while you sleep, and get you in the back with a machete.

*Shivers*

We lost a quarter of our platoon to nighttime Banana Rat attacks. :(

Del, You can nevar eat me.

My soul tastes like burnt ash and rainbows.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.