Layout, council applications, ideas wanted...

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by Stormwing, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ^_^ I've been here so long I didn't even look twice at the Carp thingy. Lol, one comes to expect change around here pretty soon after the other change. When Jods was beginning the change for the previous layout, it looked so weird O_o' Turned out cool though :D a little bland, but I loved the tribal looking patterns up and down the borders :D

2. Look at meh new display piccy... >3 awsomeness

Just wanted to put that in there :P

3. i sorta like the new layout myself...neat colors

4. I like the coloring. It inspires me to write.

Maybe I will~

5. Wow love the quill thingy. :D

6. Those... may or may not stay. I'm not sure yet. *shuffles*

7. Quill... thingie...?

8. I love the new usergroup display!

9. Oh mai gawd the new colors are hawt! ^w^ *frolicks about in beautiful seas of black and blue*

10. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Muerrin @ Nov 25 2005, 11:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Oh mai gawd the new colors are hawt! ^w^ *frolicks about in beautiful seas of black and blue* </td></tr></table>
    One. Big. Bruise.

D:

11. One big beautiful bruise. x3

12. hehe, funny silith.

13. Hello...

I came online to give the site a heads up and Jodie's doing it again :D This one looks pretty cool :P :fishie: Once my exams are over in the next few weeks, I'll be back. And I've got ideas coming out of my ears too..... ;) Yay for evil characters :P :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

14. i was really starting to like the old layout :( but this one seems to be coming along nicely!!!

15. Aww you have to keep the quills the look so kewl, really bold and stuff meh cant describe it but they suit this layout really well. Pwetty please.

And the quills are those feather things that mark when a new post has been made. Just so you know because one of you asked.

16. Ah. I wasn't sure. ^^ I didn't see em.

17. The new layout is looking prettyful. Me likes the font for the topic titles.

18. you need to fix the whole page with click here if you are impatient and do not wish to wait page, and the bar at the top, they do go together

19. I actually like the red/yellow bar on top. It kinda attracts attention. Nothing can really stand out if everything matches.

20. Whee!
    I love the new layout :fishie:
    I must extend a sorry to all that I have been away for.
    My internet explorer completely messed up on me.
    & my life has been pretty busy.
    But i'm going to try and get on even more often because mid-terms are over.
    =]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.