Layout, council applications, ideas wanted...

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by Stormwing, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just in case you hadn't noticed yet, Shriker is working on changing the layout. Feel free to pester her about it so that she gets it finished.

We are currently reviewing the council applications, and will post updates about that as they come...

We are looking for any and all ideas in our http://shadowlack.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=4438family living</a> topic, and we highly encourage you to take a look at it and offer any input you might have!

I think that's it, I'm about to fall asleep at the keyboard here.

2. -plugs kat with coffee.-

-also can't wait to see the new layout all done and such. ;~;-

3. Interesting...

4. ^^ 'WHAT THE CARP!?' XD

5. "What the carp" - that makes me happy in the pants, Jodie.

*Does not try to explain to everybody else* x)

6. As soon as I read "What the carp?" I thought of the whole "Carpe diem" thing. >>;

Anyway, I like the slow change of colors that's being produced. It be coolness. ^^

7. Aw... And inside joke... And all of us are on the outside XD

8. I like this better than the old one, but why do you keep changing it?

I think we should find one GOOD layout and stick with it.

9. Because... Jodie is boss XD

NAh, change is good. The color needed to be changed on this one... Sorry but they did... They were just... i don't know. I didn't like them much... XD

I was hopinh a color change or a layout change would happen.

10. "Keep" changing it? Oo;

The last time it changed was probably September. Heh.

The last color scheme - the gray, maroon, and gold - was supposed to become a layout, but Jodie got too caught up with school, and got new ideas, so she's going to change and finish this one. Hm.

11. But then it's not as fun. XDDD

12. -runs off as she has to go to school-

I'll be back later this afternoon ^^

13. oo its kewl, big fan of black and blue. Not to mention cant wait till its finished becuase I think its slowing down my comp. :P looks great.

14. *falls over and dies*

So sexy. I just opened the page and was all 'what the fork?' outloud. Thank goodness no one heard me >.> *is in the school library*

...Too bad we can't select our own themes from the past uns in forum settings. I'll be sad to see this un go. :[

15. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Istispider @ Nov 25 2005, 09:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> As soon as I read "What the carp?" I thought of the whole "Carpe diem" thing. >>;

Anyway, I like the slow change of colors that's being produced. It be coolness. ^^ </td></tr></table>
    I totally thought of Animal Crossing. o__o

16. I like the colour scheme, but I'm kinda curious if there's going to be any actual layout changes. I rather like the current layout, and the colours really suit it.

17. Time will... tell. I am going to be mixing a few things up. At the moment I'm at school. Lunch break.. yar. Then I'm here for like, another 4-5 hours. My internet connection still hasn't come back on since whenever that was when it died... so I've kind of been stealing other people's wireless. ^^' I don't have a service call until December 3rd too. All I say is that these nutters better give my bill a nice cut... it smells like sharpies in here. *flails*

Yay for carp.

18. Mmmm. Sushi.

Totally irrelevant but it tastes good nonetheless.

19. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Akumu @ Nov 25 2005, 03:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Istispider @ Nov 25 2005, 09:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> As soon as I read "What the carp?"  I thought of the whole "Carpe diem" thing.  >>;

Anyway, I like the slow change of colors that's being produced.  It be coolness. ^^ </td></tr></table>
    I totally thought of Animal Crossing. o__o</td></tr></table>
    Hahahaha!!! Yay Animal Crossing! That's the only video game I play. >>; Pretty lame, huh? ~.~; But if I could, I'd probably play FFXI Online. That'd be so rad. OMGosh! >>;

[/end "geek rant"]

20. *coughanimalcrossingdswillbeonlinecough*

I would rather be on the outside of a inside joke in kat's pants... >.> <.<

Otherwise I like the new layout, if you look to your left you will see box's with info about me, which look kewl >3

The only thing that bugs me is when I start up ramath and I see the logo things next to the forum listings and they "clash" with the backround, gah that annoys me. But once that is fixed, I'll lub it and all oh yous :3

Keep the backround colour black though! allows me to put secret messages in my posts... possibly signatures... *cough*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.