Layout? !_!

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by shriker, Jan 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I love the Rapine! *pets one and gets hand chewed off*

Ow, anyway...Yeah I was on here and then hit refresh for some reason and POOF! It changed! and then an hour or so later POOF!!! It was even cooler!

Okay I better go take my meds now...I've stopped making and sense what so ever...

2. Wow thought i had broke it or something because it made a uber odd sound. But yeah looks great, the quality of those Rapine is like so amazing *is trying to imagine a film in those graphics* but yeah uber good ^^

Yeah hope that allergy thing gets better by the way, x.x

3. I like the layout...but with the rapine at bay..whats the point of these rapine then? Are we gunna be attacked again? *gulps*

4. Is so pretty... ~goes to touch it, but gets smacked by a ruler~ Eep! o_o

5. Hehe. I just got photoshop and GOD I HAVE NO IDEA WTF I AM DOING!!! >.<

6. Oh yeah *points out one little detail* Jodie you forgot to put a . at the end of Knowledge Base. xDD I meant to say something ages ago but I never got around to it. =P

7. SWEET!!!! very nice graphics work. I love it. What Progam got use for it.???
    *pulls out note pad to take notes*

8. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Where the heck did you put the latest post key?</td></tr></table>
    MIA at the moment. I might add it to the bottom of the board though. :]

Welcome to the game Hotha! :P I hope you like it here. :fishie:

<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Oh yeah *points out one little detail* Jodie you forgot to put a . at the end of Knowledge Base. xDD I meant to say something ages ago but I never got around to it. =P</td></tr></table>
    Fixed. :P Thanks for pointing it out.

<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>What Progam got use for it.???</td></tr></table>
    <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>The rapine were 100% digitally drawn and coloured in Adobe Photoshop 7.0. :P</td></tr></table>

9. *Discovered the Rapine and fell in love with it as soon as he hit the forums.* But... Wheres the latest posts link?! =O I don't subscribe to stuff, I just hit latest posts instead. It died. :@

10. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shriker @ Jan 9 2006, 02:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Where the heck did you put the latest post key?</td></tr></table>
    MIA at the moment. I might add it to the bottom of the board though. :] </td></tr></table>
    o___O;

11. Thanks I tend to use the Latest Post key when I am in what I call circle posting. A circle between two or more threads. Usually the only way I can keep up.

12. Kay *thumbs up* Skimmed the topic ;D

13. I recommend subscribing to topics.

14. It's awesome!
    Good job! :fishie:

Cursed exams.
    I'm having them as well.
    I have a huge final exam project in English.
    So it's hard for me to get on lately.

15. yeah I was wondering what happened to the 'lastest post' link. Now I know... heh.

This is a great layout, Shriker. The first time I saw it I stared like 5 mins at it. @_@

16. Wow, all done in photoshop 7 >o<; i'm green with envy. Muchos :pie: :muffin: :heart: :musicnote: :menlo: :duck: :donut: :fishie: :cookie: for you : ) you deserve it

17. The layout is sexy, =] *Loves the coloring...and the detail...and the drawing and like everything about it*

18. Yeah, maybe I should start tracking topics. But I guess I'm just lazy. I'm still too lazy to figure out how to get rid of those names that pop up when I click on a log in box or google search bar. I never use Precaution - X or whatever, so why does my comp save them? :/

19. xD I havn't tracked many topics since I pretty much stopped using email.

Oh and Regret, your sig is fricken HUGE. @_x;;;;

20. I don't track topics through my e-mail (well, they do get e-mailed, but I don't pay attention to those). The board makes a nicely sorted list in the CP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.