Layout? !_!

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by shriker, Jan 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So, how is everyone today? Excellent? Good? Not so good? Bad? Horrible? Dying? (Psst, Cushie, please don't die on me. :cookie:)

I am currently working on the new layout. As you can probably see. :] Am still open to suggestions and the like. There's still quite a bit of tweaking to do, but I'm liking it so far.

Seriously though, this layout has been through so much. x.x I had to redraw all of the art for it because of a Windows corruption error, college exams, "holidays" with the family, and now I'm like... hopped up on Chlor-Tripolon because I had a real bad allergic reaction last Wednesday. Sooo, I hope you like what you're seeing.

Oh, I suppose this is quite important to note. :] The two critters in the header are draconis rapine. The orange is a male named Rathskeller, and the green is a female whose name is... something. Did we even decide on a name for her?

2. HAY U GUYZ

Pshaw. The layout is sexy cool, as always. :D The detail work on the rapine themselves is nothing short of beautiful.

3. *suggests Nosenveri for the other one :]

I thought I unlocked some special thing when I clicked something and code just started errorating. It seems as if everything is back to normal now. :] I find it really strange at the speed that I atype. Just hearing the keys press this fast is amusing. Anyway... *hovers over Jods general direction*

4. Wow, I remember you working on the rapine but I never thought it was for the layout. I love the drool on RathskellerÂ’s teeth, actually their big teeth make it look like they are always smiling, like dolphins xD Definitely cool layout.

I hope you get better soon Jodie, itÂ’s not fun to get sick on your holidays.

5. Wow! I'm gone for a couple hours and the whole place changes!! I should know this by now.. anywho! I love it Jods! That was a definite eye-popper for me! *Has been doing algebra since before midnight - it is now 4:30am O_O* Yes, I'm loving this lots! The rapine ROCK!

*scootles off to be high elsewhere*

6. amazing layout jods. i have to say this is one of the best yet! i absolutly love it. wow. im just speachless....

7. O...M...G!!!! YOU FINISHED IT SHRIKER!! YOU REALLY REALLY FINISHED IT!!

*leers at the rapine.. licking her lips*

WHO WANTS ROAST RAPINE?! joking! I dont think they'd taste that great...

I'd make his teeth and feathers into souvaneers tho... ehehe...

Great job shriker! I am so glad to see it finally up! *saves the picture* Ooohohoho... ^0^

8. Am I like the only one who hasn't seen this picture before hand?

*must frequent dA more often* :/

9. Hehe, yeah. I had it posted up on my dA account in the scraps area when I was http://www.deviantart.com/view/26112341/first starting</a> to colour it. I also posted the "old" version here in the Expressions forum, but I lost that copy because of Windows so I had to start over. :'(

Perseverance!!!!111111111111one

It feels so shiny, lol. Glad you guys like it. I'm still doing a bunch of CSS/page editing, so errors may pop up every now and then. Just refresh until they leave. ^^;

10. :donut: The new layout is awesome! The rapines are gorgeous (...well... as gorgeous as soul sucking pointy teethed creatures can be... that is) and-and-and... I'm left speachless. What medium did you use to make them? Are those scales in the background?? :rapine: :heart: :donut: : ) i leave RL forums for three hours and look what happens! XD great job, Jodie. Feel better!

11. The rapine were 100% digitally drawn and coloured in Adobe Photoshop 7.0. :P

And yep, those are scales in the background. ^^ They're from a stock texture photo I've had around for a while.

12. wow. and skylink, i too didn't know about it either.

good job shriker

13. It looks GREAT!!!

:musicnote: GO JODIE! :musicnote:

14. I like this layout. I just have one question. Where the heck did you put the latest post key? I cannot seem to find it. Ofcourse it is almost 3am as I am typing this, and I could very well be extremely blind.

15. Beautiful. The detail on the rapine is extraordinary. It really takes my breath away. :3 I'm pretty new to the site. I joined yesterday and I'm really excited about roleplaying here. I haven't been excited about roleplaying like this since I started back in 2002. :D :heart:

16. Woooooooooooooow....@_@

Thats gorgeous!

*foams at mouth*

17. Omfg. Awesome. :heart:

18. wow

*is breathless*

19. <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hotha @ Jan 9 2006, 01:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Beautiful. The detail on the rapine is extraordinary. It really takes my breath away. :3 I'm pretty new to the site. I joined yesterday and I'm really excited about roleplaying here. I haven't been excited about roleplaying like this since I started back in 2002. :D :heart: </td></tr></table>
    Welcome to RaL ^^

I'm really loving this layout. Especially how the different sections in the forum have 3d like edges things... And the rapine pic is gorgeous!

20. I just finished my online techie test, come on here and OMFG! *dies*

This is like, the BEST EVER!!! *huggles it and promptly loses her hand to one of the rapine* oops.

:muffin: :donut: :cookie: :muffin: :donut: :cookie: for Shriker!!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.