Just Another Day...

Thread in 'Ramathian Scrolls' started by impchild, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Timestamp: 38 Tria, 81380
    Characters involved:http://shadowlack.com/persona.php?id=167Kussauj Abumatkaja</a> and http://shadowlack.com/persona.php?id=182Nyymfylv Edmet</a>

<span style='color:green'>"Your not cutting class again are you?"</span> the green-furred female asked, dropping her bag and books and setting her hands on her hips. The tall 'dragon in the tree above her smile maliciously down. He shook his head and twiddled his fingers at her in a gesture for her to get out of his hair. She stared daggers at him, then turned to the courtyard full of milling students and cupped her hands around her mouth.

<span style='color:blue'>"Wait."</span> he hopped down from the tree <span style='color:blue'>"What are you doing?"</span>

She ignored him and called <span style='color:green'>"Anyone who can knock some sense into this thing here will have my undying appreciation forever!"</span>

2. <span style='width:100%;font-weight:bold; font-size:10px'>Out of Character</span>
    <table class='ooc'><tr><td>Hope ya don't mind is I join, I'll be using Lorra Tyoko. She's cool :p And by knock some sense into him you mean throw stuff at him right? I'll edit this is you don't</td></tr></table>

Lorra pushed her way through a gathering crowd of students, eager to discover what all the fuss was about. Apparently, a green furred thill wanted them to hurt a blue furred arden, for some reason. There were some very enthusiastic looks from the ardens in the crowd.
    <span style='color:pink'>"What's he done?"</span>[/COLOR] Lorra tried to be heard over the crowd.

3. <span style='color:green'>"Whoops!"</span> Kuss said, clapping her hands to her mouth <span style='color:green'>"Didn't realize they were going to be quite that enthusiastic about hurting you!"</span> A good majority of the courtyard had pressed towards them and she was actually considering taking refuge in the tree with the idiot.

<span style='color:blue'>"I hope you realize this is all your fault"</span> Fylv told her as he leaned out of the tree. She stuck her tongue out at him and turned back towards the crowd. SomeoneÂ’s voice rose above the rest asking what he had done.

<span style='color:green'>"Do you mean specifically or in general?"</span> she yelped back, spotting the speaker in the crowd, a female with a waterfall of lavender hair. Kuss beckoned for the 'dragon to come join them.

4. Lorra shrugged.
    <span style='color:pink'>"Whichever makes a better story I guess,"</span> she said, absently levitating some small pebbles around her. She could see some of the dragons around her were doing the same, but the old fashioned way.

<span style='width:100%;font-weight:bold; font-size:10px'>Out of Character</span>
    <table class='ooc'><tr><td>Sorry bout the very short post, my sister wants the computer :p</td></tr></table>

5. OOC: Sorry I'm late! And short...

IC:
    Kuss swore loudly and tried to motion for the 'dragons to put down the rock. <span style='color:green'>"Kidding, kidding!"</span> she called <span style='color:green'>"Put down the rocks. Jokes over."</span> They didn't listen to her <span style='color:green'>"PUT THE FREAKING ROCKS DOWN NOW!!"</span> she screeched at the top of her lungs as Fylv climbed slowly higher into the tree.

6. OOC: Hey, mind if I join? I'll be using Shadow

IC:
    Shadow looked up from the book she was reading, watching the crowd. 'Hmm. Wonder what the dragon did that so many others want to hurt him. Oh well', she thought. Noticing that the screaming was now trying to stop the crowd she stirred up, Shadow decided to help. The black furred dragon stood up, brushing her dark red hair out of her face. She spread her black, feathery wings and soared above the crowd, dropping two handfulls of rocks on them. "HEY!! SHE SAID JOKES OVER!" Landing in the tree that the scared one was frantically climbing, she said, "Hey, looked like you needed some help. By the way, I'm Shadow."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.