Feature Into the Black

Thread in 'Announcements' started by shriker, Dec 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. With NaNoWriMo having come to a triumphant end for the year, we're happy to announce that we have a few more areas for roleplaying. What sort of science fiction fantasy were we anyway if you couldn't start a thread in space? Well, now you can!

Ever wanted to pilot your own starship? Live on one of the moons or space stations? Colonize new planets and explore the dangerous beyond? We have three new areas for you to roleplay in (okay, technically four, but "Space" is a generic catch-all board).
    Feel free to read up on the new areas and see if any of them strike a creative chord in you!

Lautir likes this.
  2. I've been brainstorming how to get my characters into space for awhile now! (self launch jet pack has been removed from the table)

Malvin:
    Could probably get up there on the excuse of being a Ramathian representative as well as a voluntary economic adviser/intermediary. Which could lead to general mucking around.

Xairyn:
    International is dead, interplanetary is the new cool. I want space gangs, crime and an interplanetary criminal mastermind that can be Xairyn's nemesis. She can be sent to investigate how to best deal with the situation and explore the dark space underbelly. Yessss, this is what I want. Now I need someone to make this character or they'll just have to remain some faceless villain until someone does xD

ahhh... just thinking out loud :3 My other two are grounded for now.

3. I'm trying to think up a few things as well. :3

I'm likely going to end up having Cayson (he'd like feeling like an unknown) there, and probably Valekesi. The only character I think I'd be completely unable to drag there is Jaceen. She'd be all, nope, nope, nope.

I kind of wish Cayson could be your villain, alas, I believe he is too dumb. D:

Lautir likes this.
  4. Dumb enough to get himself in to a sticky situation? :p

I can see it now, USR sends in some military presence very subtly as they hear whispers of trouble. Xairyn is sent in from the intelligence division. There is trouble.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.