imood

Thread in 'General Chat' started by shriker, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'd like to first welcome "http://schat.cage-of-dreams.net/The World of Schat</a>" as one of our new affiliates. They're a fantasy based world, taking place after Earth has run it's course and deals with a lot of magical and mystical creatures.

Forum updates... well, if you have a keen eye, you will have noticed that the level/exp/mp/etc stats are gone. They were useless pretty much, as I can already tell who is active and who isn't. :] Ah.. I also added a small http://www.imood.com/imood</a> hack. If you have an imood username, go to "My Controls" --> "Edit Profile Info", and enter your imood username in the specified field.

Welcome to all of our new members. ;) All applications should be replied to in about 15 minutes from now.

Also... I'm looking for a new name for the "Private Messenger" system and PMs. Something that is unique and works well with the site. So if you have any ideas for alternate names, spit 'em out. eg. Ral-mail only maybe not so cheesy. There also might be something special in store for the person that comes up with the best name. :fishie:

2. HummÂ…okay here are a few I have come up with.
    -Telepathic singles/messages
    -Top secret mail /message

Or if you want to keep the short version of PM;
    -Pendragon Magic

Okay so yes they are cheesy and I had a few others but they seem to slip my mind at the moment. I will probably remember them once itÂ’s too late :P *walks off to go see the imood controls*

3. singing telegrams
    whisper whisper
    net notes

alright. i'm out of steam now. ^^

4. paw notes
    pendragon musings
    something tracks

i can't think of something to go with "tracks" at the moment x_x;

5. carrier pigeons

6. Pgeons!!! omg they are the cutest things ever! lol

Stork Mail

lol the birds with the big beak! muhahaha

7. Gjebusa Nattuda

Thats Ramethian for Private Message hehe did it the hard way too...

Varsinid Mail
    Ramathian Scroll Messages

and more after I finish some stuff

8. How about

"HEY YOU! I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY!"

Or

"Obnoxious little notes that tend to pop up, gunk up your internet connection, and, for the most part, contain useless information that you don't particularly care about"

You could call your inbox "trash bin".

9. yay for getting rid of the stats and adding the imood thinger. i like. whee... and i posted all my (feeble) pm suggestions in the grader's attic, so i won't repeat them here. :b

10. myetai nattudat (noisy messages)
    Ybu'haja(ova'here)
    Hehe for the PM to stay:
    Gyts nysajn(Post moterm{isint that where you cut up dead bodies :P })

O,O congrads Sialeqt on getting Taberah!! Erm... Whats the 'graders attic'?

11. *grins* Post Mortem just means 'After Death'. If you're a mortician, then you dress up dead people (to ready them for a viewing), and if you're a medical examiner then you cut up dead people to find out why they died.

And unless you died in a hospital, or your family screams religious purposes, you're going to be cut up, to make sure you weren't murdered. :P

Personally, I wanna be torched. Incinerated. No grave site, and don't keep me in an urn on the mantle. ... Use me to plant a tree or somethin'! lmao. And, I want an irish wake - everybody go out, get shitfaced drunk and remember the good times. WOOHOO! XD

12. my grandpa was cremated. the thought of burning bodies makes me sick though. xx i told my mom she isn't allowed to want to be cremated...

ah. and the grader's attic is just a place where the staff talks about... staffy thingies. *shruggle*

13. Well, there's been a lot of good suggestions so far. I'd like some more though. Otherwise I might have to stick straws inside of your ears and suck some ideas out. >:]

14. lol, I'm incredibly strange. I think my reasons for wanting to be creamated lie somewhere between thinking graveyards are mostly a waste of land (we're all going to rot, grow fungus, become fungus, then 'nothing' anyway..) and thinking funeral pyres are just so honorable and cool-like. *dies*

I've never had much luck with funerals, anyway. :P At my gransmother's funeral, I was pretty damn well embarrassed (I was 11) because my aunts were wailing like banshees. It seemed whomever cried louder, loved [the deceased] more. ... I kinda hate funerals. (Which is yet another reason why I voluntarily opt for organ donor-ism, irish wake, cremation, and no grave site/urn.)

*stares blankly at Jodie* Sap me of my ideas?! NUUUUUUUUUUU!! *runs with hands clamped over ears*

I need to get some tin foil pointy smurf hats, like in "Signs"... XD

15. O,O last time my cementry, my gran was looking for a place to be buried... Shes 88 an im the youngest on both sides of the family :winces:

16. Telepath Tracks, Sialeqt? *shrugs* 'Twas what came first to mind for me... Haven't really thought up any semi-decent names of my own for PMs. Myrre.

*eyes Zeva* And I thought I was odd. ; 0-P Hehe. Oh, lol! Forget the cremation, ask to be buried in a tin foil Smurf hat. : 0-P

Funeral's've never bothered me much one way or another, I guess...been to three in my life (which seems like a lot considering I'm 17 o.o , but maybe that's just me) and...I dunno. I don't cry at funerals. I cry at *home*. Or, in the case of my dog, I cry while they're alive and suffering o.o Didn't bother me when the neighborhood fox dug up and ate my gerbils after I'd buried them. I guess it's because I have the perspective that a body isn't really a person (or creature) anymore if they don't have the spark of life or personality or spirit or whatnot anymore. Strange, perhaps, but that's how it seems to be. --There was some ironic (in a rather ugly way) family stuff going on at the last funeral I was at (my grandfather's); while all my uncles and aunts got up and gave speeches on loving one another and living as their dad would have wanted them to and everything, too. Rather depressing in a way--for anyone who knew anything about the days leading *up* to the funeral it was pretty obvious they didn't believe a word of what they were saying, not enough to actually follow it, anyway. Myrre...oh well.

I personally don't much care what they do with the body when I'm dead, I don't think, but I do agree I want my fumeral to be a rememberance of happy things rather than all the sobbing and weeping and such. Heh. There's plenty enough of that in the world without me adding to it, and (at least I hope) my life'd be something to smile fondly at than cry over. ; 0-) ...Heh. Look how much more off-topic babble I manage to type than on-topic stuff. *whistles innocently and twiddles thumbs*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.