Ideas Run Wild

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by Junsui, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. <font color='698AAB'>Okay,

There are a bunch of things we need. So to be a little productive in this area, lets start compiling what we want.

Plants

More so than even fauna, we need flora. Everything. From weeds to flowers to grasses to trees to bushes to underwater plantlife. Everything. Don't be afraid to make something generic: we need generic! If we need ideas, go searching for real life descriptions of bushes/trees/grasses/flowers/etc.

Poetry & Songs

In all the years Ramath-lehi has been alive (ICly, of course) they probably would've come up with at least a FEW rhymes and rhythms, don't you agree?

They can be in modern or ramathian. (if the latter, of course, provide a translation) They can be two lines long, or twenty. They can be about the seasons, the days, love, war, whatever.

Be sure to include the persona who wrote it and the IC date it was written! This will probably not be any of your current characters, unless they are a Journeyman in poetry/prose/song writing/storytelling/etc. (I'm taking the liberty of assuming you wouldn't publish a book of poems/songs until you were at least a Journeyman)

For old poems/songs, obviously, the year will be MUCH different from our current 81376. I don't know when the pendragons started a written language, so check with Spec first if you're going to have something like Year 32. LOL

Legends

Every culture has a boogieman and a bigfoot to scare children to go to bed when they're told. So many some legends for RaL, too?  [​IMG]

IC Figures

Now, it's well known we need a Principal for Janardan. But how about some historic IC figures, too? Spec, we'll need your opinion & input on this, most definitely! [​IMG]

Anyone have any other submissions, or ideas?</font>

2. <font color='#996666'>A battle arena! [​IMG]
    I love the legends idea.</font>

3. <font color='#810541'>ghosts  [​IMG] ...as lenends and as real [​IMG] but more as just seeable not real</font>

4. <font color='#CCCCCC'>Ok you know how I have like a clan up in Dhruv. Well some of you do anyway. Well would it be okay if I do like a story/Legend thing about how it started? ItÂ’s like a story but no one knows if itÂ’s true. It might take me a few days though because I getting more and more homework from school  [​IMG]</font>

5. <font color='#728FCE'>Sorry I compliantly forgot about this. I hope this is the kind of stuff your looking for.

The Beginning of a Clan in Dhruv:

The black male pendragon stumbles trough the snow. He was out of food and strength. He couldnÂ’t remember how long he had been out there exploring Dhruv.
    His friends called him crazy but he had his reasons. For he had been having a requiring dream about a white female pendragon who was out in the snow.
    Was that what he was doing. Running after a dream. Maybe he was crazy.
    It was too late now. He was lost and starting to get cold. A storm was starting up, and the wind blowing snow in his eyes. It was getting hard to see.
    He faltered falling in the snow. That was it, this is the end. That was all that was going trough his head. He tried to lift his head.
    What was that, had he seen something? He looked again, he was sure now that there was another pendragon standing in the storm. He tried to lift himself but he could not. To his amazement the figure was coming towards him. He might have ran if he was able to move, but he could not so he stayed where he was and waited.
    When it got close enough he could tell that it was a pure white female pendragaon with pricing gray eyes. The one from his dreams. She didnÂ’t seem to be affected by the cold. Then she spoke.
          “Lean on me, Equinox Silvertooth. I will help you." She said in a clear soothing voice.
    He didnÂ’t know what to say, how did she know his name. He guesses that he could wait for those questions to be answered. Now he needed shelter. He leaned agents her surprised by her strength. They walked together for a while until they came to a cave in the snow and want inside.
    There was a small fire going that he went to sit beside. For some reason he felt at home in this cave.  The white female then spoke again.
         Â“I have been waiting and searching for you Equinox, I am happy that you have followed your hart."
    He looked over at her with his blue eyes. He had a million questions but had a hard time talking. His voice was dry from the cold.
       Â“Who are you? Why am I here?" He asked
       Â“My name is Solstice Whiteclaw, you are here because you are distended to be here."

And well that how itÂ’s ends. I was short on names so I just took Equinox and Solstice cause it kinda made scens. The end is kinda weird so ya.</font>

6. <font color='#00FFFF'>Hmmm ... Legends? What about the Legend of Jyrem Hyyp, defender of the weak and nightmare of the wealthy? I can't write so feel free to change this:

<p align justified>It is said that there was once a Pendragon who went by the name of Jyrem Hyyp. Little is known of Jyrem's past, but some say that his parents had been killed by the Graders when he was but a niotie. This, they argued, would explain his hatred for the current Rulers of Ramath-Lehi. Jyrem and his band, also known as the 'Najji 'Dragons', lived in the hunting forest of Ajita, where they poached the Grader's prey. It is said that Jyrem would help the needy who came to him and allow them to join the Najji 'dragons but that he robbed all whom he found to be corrupt or overly wealthy. </p></font>

7. <font color='#FFFFFF'>Oo... both interesting. Some questions though. Lautir, does the clan have a name at all..?

Robin Hood.. hee. I was wondering, should any of these legends be fixed with approximate dates? Because I know in our world, there are some legends that a reeeaaally old, and some that are relatively newer.</font>

8. <font color='#728FCE'>It dose know. Fhesakluf Clan is what they call themselves. I would like to write some more but I busy getting ready for school and such and now IÂ’m in a computer camp. So I might if I get the time</font>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.