I feel unwanted

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Leech, Nov 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. by everyone here. the past few little threads in this general chat area, expressions, and RP planning thread, people haven't bothered to respond. All of my rp's go dead after alittle bit, and forgotten by others, and the only time people PM me is when they want something (other then Fey'ore.) My only friends on here appear to be both Fey'ore and Dumu, whom i appreciate very much. I seem to have lost Mori, and ofcourse we all lost Silith, along with Phwakes, Brunken, and Pre (since he has become a lurker, but its nice too see him on from time to time. =) )

But am I just going nuts? or do you guys just don't want me around anymore....

2. If you were gone, there'd be nobody to surprise me with randomness over MSN Messenger. And I'd miss that. I generally noticed that the old people shift out, and some new people are hanging around. I hardly talk to any of the new people except for Dark Eyed Dragon, which is probably why I think it's silent here..

so, remember that Sky is always here. Just mainly ghosting.

3. I'm sort of the same as you Sinok but I don't feel Unwanted

4. Simply put, people are busy. I know i am. And i know others here are too. Dont let it get too you.

5. Dude, I've been here for years, and none of my threads have ever completed =p And yeah, Jessi's right, we're all quite busy at the moment. I'm personally coming to the end of a number of courses, so need to compile my work. I think it's the same for many.

As for Mori, she's had a lot to deal with lately. Don't worry about it (:

6. Dan you know why I don't come on anymore. And haha, I can't deal with my own relationships how am I supposed to deal with one on here? x]

7. We definitely don’t not want you around. This is one of the quietest times of year for Ramath(probably the internet in general), and like Alex said, it’s rare to finish a thread. I’ve maybe been in two or three “officially" finished thread in the past four years. Just hold out for Christmas break, things should liven up, if only for a few weeks :3

8. Things would change for the worse if you went missing, Dan. I know the feeling too. Just take it easy and things will change soon enough.

9. You're not unwanted, love. It's just that at the moment (repeating what all others have said in this thread) it's quiet right now. I haven't had the time nor the energy myself to really post lately.

10. ok ^-^ I understand, and remember, i love you all! You guys have helped made the past 4 years of my life fun!

=D

And Samara! Come back here you silly little child! I needs to hugs you!

11. *blinks*

i really have been busy, just we're not on at the same times coz of different timezones and things >.>

but don't you be sneaking off Mr!

things will pick up!

*hugs*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.