Players Wanted I am the Thread Spider

Thread in 'Game-Related' started by Siaka, Jul 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Let's preface this with me apologizing for being a terrible person who disappears off the map every now and then to focus on real life. Since I was last really on here I've moved 900 miles, changed majors, changed universities, and now have another cousin, 2 nephews, and a niece (my mum got remarried). All that being said, I need some good fantasy writing to balance my topsy-turvy-still-settling-in reality!

I mentioned to Lautir that I'd like to continue our thread, but that was before the revamp of shadowlack and seems to be lost currently (not in scrolls, the forum it was posted in, or linked on the contributing character's pages). But other than that I have 3 characters that need something to do! (read: someone please distract me from work)

Cheers!

2. Sounds like your life has been super busy! But all with good things :) (accept the moving, I'm learning that moving isn't that fun).

Our thread still seems to be lost, I'm trying to remember what it was called D: I checked my old files, no mention of it so next I'll check my external hard drive when I get home tonight so see if I migrated it over. If we fail to find it I'd be up for another thread with you!

3. Still no luck finding it D: It's almost as if it never happened!

New thread wise, I have a new character who I'm excited to play with. Xairyn is a ex-pirate now government contractor who gives advice about dealing with organized crime. Not sure how she could fit in with your characters though :x

4. Yeah, I'm not having much luck either. Do you two remember what layout it was at the time? It'd help narrow things down (at least in regards to my mountains of backups).

5. My memory isn't really clear on layout, but the thread would have been active around September/October 2012 if I recall :s

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.