Hurr threads.

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Enalska, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alright... I'm new here and a bit shy... but I was hoping for a couple threads. I've only got one character, Rurik, who's very easy to get along with. Um.. I don't really know what to ask for, besides who starts and with what characters and where it's located. If you have any plot ideas, or if you just want a friend thread, that's great. Lemme know if you have any ideas, though, they're always welcome.

I've got one I need to get started with Morichai whenever she's free, so maybe two more threads? c: Thhaannkkss to whoever posts, I really hope I can slip into gear here just as easy as anywhere else. :heart:

<span style='color:orange'>TAKING MORE THREADS u_u;</span>

Threads
    1. kutz (Started)
    http://shadowlack.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=81&t=6258No time for goodbye he said as he faded away</a>
    2. Zirrus (Started)
    http://shadowlack.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=49&t=6259I want to know that my heart's still beating </a>
    3. Fey'yore (Started)
    4. ???
    5. ???
    6. ???

2. I'll thread with you =) You can pick any one of my characters except Kien. She's a little swamped right now. Friend or plot threads is fine with me. I'm currently having tons of plans in my head that am unable to think clearly.

But what I do know is I'd love to thread with you. Haha.

3. Yey xD :heart:

Okay... I really like Devsaptyol. He seems adoraabbllle lD A friend thread would be great. But who starts and where? o:

4. I'd love a thread!

5. Alright. Nobody is letting me know who starts and where though. lD;

6. Oooh, can you start Enalska? One thing though, Dev is out of Pwa on a mission to find his friend. And planning to gain him some friends before that. So if you do start, can you please timestamp it before the 6th Mia?

Thanks. Will bake you a virtual cake :heart: =)

7. Erg. Sure thing. xD Time stamping still confuses me though... could you give me a specific date, if you don't mind? I don't wanna mess up or anything. o: Anywhere you want it or no?

8. Well, anywhere from 1-4th Mia. Or if you want, you can do it on later dates, like 20th and above. Then we'll have snow to play with (depending on the location)!

Hmm.. Bhim would be a nice place. =)

9. Alright can do... what about the.. er... year.. thing there? -doesn't understand that yet either-

10. Year? Oo you just follow the year at the top. The year now is 81382 =)

11. Alright, sorry. xD I got mixed up and I thought the number changed the other day. SORRY for being so stupid lul.

12. Do you mind starting? And anywhere!

13. Alright, sure, I'll get to starting yer rps tomorrow, guys. Anyone else interested? <D

14. I'll have a thread. (: I chose some that are going a little slow, so I'm antsy to start up some more RP. I only have Phet'knis to roleplay with.

She's not quite come out into the densely populated areas of Ramath yet and has not yet become fully accustomed to a 100% bipedal form. I'd like to give you the choice of where to start based on that -- obviously, then, I'm asking for you to start please. ^^

please PM me when you've made a thread!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.