HO SHIT I'M ALIVE

Thread in 'General Chat' started by Attrius, Oct 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I LIIIIVE

AFTER I'VE DIED

I must say I'm profoundly sorry for my disappearance. A whole set of misfortunes came upon me at once - I fell back in with the wrong crowd, but I've gotten out and I'm doing well. Unfortunately, though, we've just found out that my mother has thyroid and ovarian cancer, and my good friend died in a car crash on Tuesday - and then to top it all off, I've recieved the "hey-let's-just-be-friends" treatment from my best friend, whom with I was having a quiet relationship with.

So yeah, fortunately, I've recovered from an incredible case of bad luck. -___-

REPLIES ARE COMIN', NO WORRIES.

2. Atti, we missed you O:

We Content Editors have to stay together.

3. I MISSED YOU GUYS TOO. :C

But now we'll be together foreverrrr!

4. *Tear* How romantic.. *teartear*

S'good to see you've come back to us ^^ It's terrible you've had to go through what you have. You take it at your pace <(^^)>

5. It's lovely to see you back again :heart:

I'm sorry to hear about everything you've been having to deal with :(

6. Bad luck, and some wrong decisions it seems. ;_; Stay safe, Emz. :heart:

7. :heart: :heart: YAY!!! :heart: :heart: *releases streamers* EMZ BACK *hugs tightly*

8. atti we missed you :(
    and i sowwy bout everything...
    cookies make better?
    :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:
    two cookies for each problem. (i count cancer twice because my aunt died from it recently)
    xo Star

9. i missed you good! but i'm glad you're back. s: sounds like a bunch of chaos that you had to go through though...

be careful, little ghop.

10. Im glad your back and i know how you felt on a few of those problems. ^^

welcome back to the cozy cone. *hugs atti*

11. :heart:! D'awwwwr, scrapin' the rust off my writing skillz as we speak.

12. Many good hopes with the thyroid dealie~ My mother had problems with it as well, and she's fine now after medication. Made her super skinny.

She liked that part.

13. *shifty eyes*

/poke

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.