Hello!

Thread in 'Hatchling Central' started by Arti, Apr 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everyone. I'm new here - I've been roleplaying for a good 12+ years now. I decided to check out this forum to see what it was about and I love the concept, from what I've seen. I'll be exploring for a bit, so please excuse me while I look around!

shriker likes this.
  2. Greetings and salutations, Arti! What sort of roleplaying was it that first got you hooked?

If you have any questions about the site, or have suggestions as to how to make things easier to newcomers, I'm always open to feedback. I know that it can be difficult sometimes when it comes to joining a new site. :)

3. I came from MSN, and I did the usual things that fascinated my 12 year old mind. I played a TON of vampires and succubi(us?), and I had no shame in my game. :D I've seen you around on Xenforo, too, so I had to stop by and check this place out. Thanks for the warm welcome.

4. Ooh, nice! I know a few people who started out on MSN. I used to do chat-base roleplaying long-long ago.

Haha, I'm such an internet ghost. I ought to get back to making more add-ons and the like for XenForo. They're actually fairly fun to do.

Arti likes this.
  5. Welcome Arti! :D

I don't know where all these succubi RP places were when I used to drift around but I don't remember any at all. I do remember vampires xD

Arti likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.